Zec

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorbreath

Earth Rocker
I was told in your last post to use the helpdesk or the forums...

Do you think you could delete the thread you just closed? You guys deleted my comments concerning Jointed Rail. We have been hacked by them and that is why all of their cronies are banned from RRMods. We don't like banning people, we feel we have had no choice since they were all suddenly interested in our forums. I don't think it's right for this thread to remain if we can't voice our facts.

See ---> www.mayanlastday.com

With only 316 more days to play Trainz ... It seems that everyone is fighting and infighting, insulting one another, and making accusations, yacking about hacking.

I don't know anything about what "Hacking" is (although my Kat and Dawg do quite alot of it, yaking all over creation).

We are all one big bunch, some are teenagers or pre-teens, most of the community is young, some of us are oelder than dirt, sometimes I myself am as dumb as a box-"O"-rocks.

Can't we all just get along ? (not to sound like the beaten guy from the LA riots a decade ago, or was it two decades) ... I think I got old timers.:hehe:Decades seem to merge quite a bit.

But we all share one thing, Trainz, trains, and creation of model/virtual RR's.

Some are payware busnessmen, some are freeware creators ... that should remain as is ... as separate entities. There are some really talented creators, worthy of charging for their payware. So be it.

People should act mature, and act as one community, no matter what forum you belong to.

Lets try to let by gones be by gones, and act properly like friends.

Ethical business practices should be encouraged in the payware side of Trainz.

Resistance is futile ... You will assimulate ...You will be assimulated ... We are Borg ... We are one !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZEJ4OJTgg8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1jMuuACp7k&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-htVPOSBYfs&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hShY6xZWVGE&feature=related

Last edited:
Hi,

the thread has been retained to serve as a warning about conducting such debates here.

"If you have issues with another user, or group, off these forums, then please take these up privately. The Trainz forums are not the place to air out issues with other groups."

It appears you may have misunderstood the point of Zec's default signature. Please be aware that publicly commenting about moderation decisions is a breach of the CoC.

Thanks,

~R~

Last edited:
Untitled-1.jpg

Is it that hard to just get rid of the thread? If I were to post anything negative about JR, it would be deleted. Kind of one sided.

You guys deleted my comments concerning Jointed Rail. We have been hacked by them
This is news to me.

and that is why all of their cronies are banned from RRMods.
Thanks, I thought we were just "fruit loops" and "trouble makers".

We don't like banning people
Sure you don't.

we feel we have had no choice since they were all suddenly interested in our forums.
Seems logical. One person gets an IP ban, then other people they are in direct contact with go to investigate. THEY MUST BE UP TO NO GOOD. BANNED.

Last edited:
This is news to me.

Maybe they left you under your rock. I wouldn't brag about it either.

Thanks, I thought we were just "fruit loops" and "trouble makers".

You thought right.

Sure you don't.

Why would we? It obvioously causes a lot of trouble.

Seems logical. One person gets an IP ban, then other people they are in direct contact with go to investigate. THEY MUST BE UP TO NO GOOD. BANNED.

We have known and dealt with many of you in different places and circumstances. Maybe we got a few wrong, but we did what we had to do and we know which ones we got right for sure.

Again...

If you have issues with another user, or group, off these forums, then please take these up privately. The Trainz forums are not the place to air out issues with other groups.

In addition to this, if you have issues with particular post on the forums, then you can report the post. In this case, the previous thread was not deleted, so as to retain the above warning.

Anyone bringing this up on the forums WILL be temporarily banned from the forums.

As is outlined in the Code of Conduct (section 19):

Interfering with, criticising and / or publicly commenting about moderation decisions. Messages commenting on or criticizing forum administrative actions will be removed without warning. Any complaints or disagreements regarding forum or chat room moderation should be made by contacting Helpdesk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back