Workin Shotz

22alpha

Heres a couple of SPORBUSTS new BNSF units working the refinery. Thanks Frank!
bnsfacezb7.jpg

Looks good. I always love SPORBUST's locos. BtW, where did you get the refinery tanks and all that behid?

cheers, Daniel

WOW

Not just cause they are my locos but thats a very sweet pic over all. Looks very realistic. The back ground scenery grass everything looks nice. Thats a definate keeper :)

So far this seems the route I keep going back to. You guys know the kind, the kind that's not quite ever finished. Anyway if your looking for the stuff in the pic, search on the DLS for kenichiro? I believe, and do a keyword search for "refinery" on the DLS as well. I don't have enough beer to open up CMP and get KUID's sorry.

Mike

Hmmmmmm ....

Do the pictures have to be of workin' trains? How about a tug-boat workin' the river ...

... or a lift-truck workin' the scrapyard ...

... or maybe workin' the pit ...

... the guys wearing the yellow safety jackets seem to be working ...

... and this icecream man seems busy with something ...

... or how about this woman taking down the laundry ...

... or maybe I should check on my track crew to see if I can get a picture of some work that actually involves trains ...

Ack, or maybe not -- not too much working going on there. :confused:

- Madeline :p

PS: You can click on any of the pictures to see larger versions.

PPS: Sorry for the deluge of snarky pictures and comments -- this thread was just too fun to pass up. :) I love the pictures you posted above, by the way!

Last edited:
Yes I agree Maddy! BTW You have some great content.... Excellent shots too. Last pic looks like a "City" job underway.... :))

Mike

Very nice shots...Hey where did you get them one ore cars above the ice cream truck pic :)....Them look pretty cool :)

Very nice shots...Hey where did you get them one ore cars above the ice cream truck pic :)....Them look pretty cool :)

Thanks to everyone for the compliments. :) And sorry for my slow response. Those ore cars are a reskin I did of MILW's "DMIR Orecar, 70 ton" (kuid2:90361:120304:2). I didn't bother to put them on the DLS because they are for my Willow Lake & Grandville Railroad and I'm not really sure anyone is interested in rolling stock for a fictional railroad. :p

- Madeline

That line Madeline is pretty darn fantastic. Nice route building there, better than my stuff;). Keep it up.

cheers, Daniel

Back