Why on earth can´t I delete all these installs?

Not sure what all that is, but it is odd that you are getting TS2019 icons on T:ANE stuff. I think if I were you I would backup the best build folder of each version and then uninstall all of them via Windows Settngs at start-settings-apps. Then reinstall each once and restore the backed up build folders.

Make sure your "number of backups to keep" is set as you wish and delete unwanted backups as saved by the game. (Admittedly, I'm not sure what your screen shot is showing.)

These are phantom installs that all point to the same install. This is caused by the installer for the program and the one used for patching. Since they all refer to a single install, they don't have a real folder and content to delete, therefore they're greyed out.

To delete greyed out entries (Windows 10 Home): run regedit and go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ then you can delete keys beginning with TANE or trs20 (unwanted ones only or the whole bunch as they are not needed for the game to work).

Note that when installing or patching TRS19 the installer creates a registry entry which is wrongly labeled "TANE" and showing a TRS19 icon (reported many times).

Back