Whats the differance between trs2004 and Trains classic 1,2,3

stresstransit

Howdy peoples
Excelent site here lots of very helpful people,so i was wondering if some one could please explain the differance with these products please trs2004,trs2006 trains classic 1,2,3 and trains ultimate collection i already have trs2004 and trs2006 but what are the other titles for and which one do they belong too trs2004 or trs2006 any help muchly appreaceated
thanks
Stresstransit:eek: :eek: :eek:

Very little. They are mostly just upgrades and is the reason I'm staying with '04. '04 works just fine, btw.
I may give '09 a try, though.

Rick

Howdy peoples
Excelent site here lots of very helpful people,so i was wondering if some one could please explain the differance with these products please trs2004,trs2006 trains classic 1,2,3 and trains ultimate collection i already have trs2004 and trs2006 but what are the other titles for and which one do they belong too trs2004 or trs2006 any help muchly appreaceated
thanks

Reliability, one of my fellow Trainzers crashed a TRS2004 installation with a corrupt kuid they downloaded from somewhere. They had to do a full reinstall to get it back up. TC3 has much better error checking than this.

Basically TC3 has better steam etc and is an evolution of TRS2006 so later code, fewer bugs etc.

Cheerio John

TC 3 questions

1. what happens to the things I have with my currently installed version TRS8
2. Is TC just for the UK?
3. Will I be able to get a new "free Pass" to DLS?
4. Will any version run in LUNIX?
5. What will I need to run the new 9 version?

Howdy

Howdy peoples
thanks
I sugesst looking at the features page for seeing what features have been upgraded from the previous version of trainz.

2. Is TC just for the UK?
Well... It does the skipton-Carlisle route. But not the whole of the UK.

And I haven't herd of any more routes included in the game.

Just as the Harlem Line version is US themed, TC3 is UK themed, but you can import anything else into it. Indeed the best method is to install TC3 without 1&2 (because of errors with the install program) then copy over the route and content files from the 1&2 cd. I've done this so have ended up with one copy of TC with all three routes. Now to run US electrifed stock over the Settle & Caqrlisle viaducts....

Don't you think you are getting a tad bit rude? How about saying, "Thanks Irb, but unfortunately, that is not what I need help with."

Just trying to help. :)

Cheers! :) :) :)

FC2 :wave:

Thanks Peoples

Thanks for the help Everyone,i like you steamdrive am happy so far with trs2004, 06 gave me sum dramas so cant wait for 09

Back