what?...

No mater what the engine/car it is. When I click on it, it pops me up with that. Same thing for loading routes. My gams is cursed!

lol your jusr missing the ARN script, dont worry took me for ever to find out too:p it should be on the DLS if not its on the TPR website.:)

The ARN feature referenced in the error message was created before the release of TRS 2006 and works fine in TRS 2004 but not in TRS 2006 without certain modifications to the locomotive or railcar script. I don't know the exact changes that are required but it has to do with putting the ARN script in a separate "container" or something like that. Maybe one of the talented code/script writers here will post an example to use as a guide.

AJ

That happens a lot on my Amtrak modles but nothing else. I don't know what to do. .

Last edited:
you should not get a ARN message for older rolling stock with the old ARN tag, it will just come up as faulty in CMP which in most cases doesnt mean crap. the message you are getting is because you dont have ARN installed, i had that many times too.

Sorry guys didn't mean to imply that it wouldn't work at all, but this is the reason my ACE coach and cab haven't been uploaded yet. It gives a similar error message and there's no way I'll upload them till I can fix this. Ironically they show error free in CMP.

AJ

ok thanx guys it had me a lil concern lol...ill just ignore it....and no it doesnt mess up the loco what so ever if some are wondering

Back