What kind of bogies are these?

Blutorse4792

Now T:ANE I can get into
Hello, I'm currently working on making this engine (I haven't asked for permission to release it yet, so don't get your hopes up yet), and the only thing holding me back are the bogies. What kind of bogies should I download to match these:

04.jpg

What type of bogeys

At first glance, these appear to be Baldwin type B trucks. I'm a newbie, and have not had a chance to examine all of the types of bogies available for download; an Alco B bogey would be a good starting point.

ns

At first glance, these appear to be Baldwin type B trucks. I'm a newbie, and have not had a chance to examine all of the types of bogies available for download; an Alco B bogey would be a good starting point.

ns

I think you're thinking of AAR type B trucks, but those aren't. They're AAR type A.

I think you're thinking of AAR type B trucks, but those aren't. They're AAR type A.
I'm not previously familiar with AAR "Type A" Trucks; as far as I knew, the Wikipedia article on "AAR Wheel Arrangement" (cf. <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AAR_wheel_arrangement>) is accurate, and bogeys were classed on the basis of the number of powered axles. The photo posted by OP is an EMD switch engine, riding on trucks, presumably from the traded in locomotives. They have two powered axles in each truck (thus, AAR type B), and I suspect they most likely were originally on Baldwin built locomotives. The bogeys are similar (though not identical) to those I see in some other photos in on-line sources of Baldwin locomotives.

ns

Back