Western US/Canada Routes?

DELETED-6YZHbwBrrJjnpcj

Silence Earth Creature
I don't know where to post this, so this seemed like a logical choice. I'm looking for some good western routes, could anyone give me a clue? I already have Tehachapi, Camas Praire, Highland Valley ('04), Canada Impressionz, and Summer Lake Pass. Are there any others out there I may be missing? Any help would be appreciated!

MarvinMartian

There is a compressed UP Stockton (?) to Fremont (called A.C.E.?) and I have done a compressed Niles Canyon called Niles and Hinton.
I tried to rework A.C.E. but surveyor would not co-operate.:(

I believe chrisracer8903 has a UP route on DLS.
You could always look for generic words too like "desert".
Does Montana count as western?
There's a coal hauling Wyoming route on TPR's forums if you have a login.

I don't know where to post this, so this seemed like a logical choice. I'm looking for some good western routes, could anyone give me a clue? I already have Tehachapi, Camas Praire, Highland Valley ('04), Canada Impressionz, and Summer Lake Pass. Are there any others out there I may be missing? Any help would be appreciated!

MarvinMartian

...........may I suggest two other routes that I have created.....my fictional version of "Cajon Pass' and my 'Western Pacific' route. Both are available for TRS04 and while not specifically Western Canadian in nature, you may find them enjoyable.

roymac

Canada 1930 a rework of Canada Impressionz

comes complete with a printable map to help you on the way KUID: 129486:1802818
Bob V

Not to blow my own horn :wave:
You can have a look at my route "Alberta run" its a semi prototypical route from Jasper Alberta Canada through to Edmonton, down to the Calgary area (takes about 5 hrs to drive the entire map) and I'm in the process of adding about 160 more baseboards West and north into the rockies to it and I hope to have it uploaded to the DLS and my website by Christmas.
You can see screenshots of it Here

Last edited:
Note that "Western Pacific" is not the Western Pacific RR.:(

Wasn't some one working on the Feather River Canyon?

There was a Feather River route on DLS somewhere, it had Highland Valley connected to it for some reason.:eek:

Found it, kuid:46819:100048 by jjsill54 done before TRS2004.

Thanks everyone (so far) you've been a GREAT help!:D Much appreciated!

@ Roymac: I thought you had done some nice work, I just didn't remember what :eek: Thanks!

I just put another gig of RAM in my computer, and now am able to run more stuff...which is why I asked about some routes. Can't wait to try out what you guys have suggested.

MarvinMartian

Back