VR Steam 01 by S301 problem

Having had a bit of a layoff, Self isolation has made me decide to buy into TRS2019 Platinum.

On downloading certain content by edh6 and trainboi1, an error is shown against all their locos in the new Platinum addition, whilst they all work perfectly well on the same PC in the previous most recent build of TRS2019.
I have traced the problem to kuid:103475:60042 VR Steam 01 created by S301, which states that the texture.text file for resource"steam texture" is missing.
Having opened up the config files in both original and Platinum versions, they appear to be identical. In the original 2019, the file is shown as "Built in" but, in Platinum as"modified, faulty>

I have no idea where to go from here, and haven't tried to alter anything, as I don't want to make matters worse. I have read a lot about build number, and both versions say build 2.9

I would appreciate any assistance.

Thanks
Ian

That's odd Ian, as it should be a builtin, leastwise it is in TRS19 Plus non beta which is the same build as Platinum at the moment. Tried a database repair?

Otherwise if you have images2tga click on the .texture and file and save as, ought to get rid of the error by creating the texture.txt and the tga, then submit.

Just tested my theory here and it accepted it OK as modified.

Thanks, again, Malc.I'm afraid I haven't a clue how to go on with Images to Tga, but, having failed with the database rebuild, I downloaded and followed your advice. The problem is completely solved. All the affected locos seem fine.
Your help is most appreciated.
Best wishes
Ian

Back