Victrainz again

Trainz Legend
Since the victrainz site is up again i can't seem to log on.
Have all the users been taken off and you registor again or have i forgotton my password:eek:

Can someone help me.
If you figure out my password please send it to Chovies_1athotmail.com

at=@

Thanks

Last edited:
Well, at the moment it looks like it's a new setup. I will speak to Peter S about this ASAP.
Zec

sorry we had to do an overwrite restore of the database, which probably means that if you cant login, you will need to re-register , because everything on the site database since the change of servers was wiped out by the restore process. I have not spoken to peter S to see if there were any data base log files on which to rollforward as far as possible.

cheers
pete

I just tried registering. It accepted it, sent me the activation email.. it activated, but still wont login. :confused:

It appears as though it still is not doing the right thing as I have just tried again today
I get "Incorrect Log-In" message

I just tried to access Victrainz and I used the registration email, all I had to do was enter my username and password and everything seems to work. I can enter the forum but then out of curiosity I looked at some downloads and none of the links for pete's work worked, yet one of the betas worked.

Craig
:):):)

Back