Vandals

Not only are they scandinavian, Dru, They are norwegian.:hehe:

This is a commercial about getting the best education, to work for norways biggest contracting company,HYDRO, when it comes to steel and oil industry.

Funny you should pick that one up, i posted the same thing in the old forum.

Lars

PS As they said at the end of the movie:

"Theres a lot of small engineers out there, we cant wait for them to grow up":hehe:

Last edited:
It was recently passed onto me from one of my many railroad groups. Thought it would make an idea Trainz project for some advantageous soul.

Hi Drucifer and Caddylars, I enjoyed this video, I like the element of surprise! Thanks for sharing again, as I missed it first time around.

John

Does anyone know if thats truely real cause i belive it is BUT A BUNCH OF 14 YEAR OLDS BUILD A 100 METRE LOOP!!! come on...
Also do you know what its called on you tube.
Some one pasted a link to the You tube on but i diddn't have an account then so i couldn't save it.

Does anyone know if thats truely real cause i belive it is BUT A BUNCH OF 14 YEAR OLDS BUILD A 100 METRE LOOP!!! come on...
Also do you know what its called on you tube.
Some one pasted a link to the You tube on but i diddn't have an account then so i couldn't save it.

There a new thing they came up with, Its called DIGITAL ANIMATION:hehe: :eek:

Yeah, I posted this awhile ago, but I thought it was Dutch, and was (justly) flamed by our Norwegian members. (Disgrace to my ancestry [my Great grandfather actually knew the guy who ran Hydro], etc., etc.)

It's a really good commercial, I wish we had this sort of thing in the states.

Last edited:
Camera shots give away that it is not real. Right before the train hits the loop and right when it leaves, both times the camera pauses before following the train, perfect way to splice a film.:)

The main reason they did this was because that there aren't much, if not any, roller coasters in Norway. So these kids had to improvise. And this is the best way to do it.

Yeah, I posted this awhile ago, but I thought it was Dutch, and was (justly) flamed by our Norwegian members. (Disgrace to my ancestry [my Great grandfather actually knew the guy who ran Hydro], etc., etc.)

It's a really good commercial, I wish we had this sort of thing in the states.

LOL I remember that, and im sorry, given you a hard time for that:hehe:

The main reason they did this was because that there aren't much, if not any, roller coasters in Norway.

SAY WHAT? Its pretty clear that you havent spent much time in Norway.
We have Europes biggest and badest rollercoaster:eek: :eek: :eek:

Lars

Last edited:
Back