USA Route Competition: Screenshots

haha. soon as cozmo shows up my stuff is old news....:p
anyway here are a few updates...this is the logging area out in the "sticks"
-still havent decided on a name for the route yet. I think it may be called the S&OC (Sayre & Orcutt Creek)
Screen_276.jpg

Screen_275.jpg

Not old news, just marveling at a new creation. Your route looks good. My montains seem to be the best. My route isn't anything like these. It was meant to capture all different types of US terrain. Looks good guys, and look forward for the releases. I still didn't get my feedback...... Oh well! Good job guys!

Not old news, just marveling at a new creation. Your route looks good. My montains seem to be the best. My route isn't anything like these. It was meant to capture all different types of US terrain. Looks good guys, and look forward for the releases. I still didn't get my feedback...... Oh well! Good job guys!
it looks good. i like it, but it needs one thing.... more grass!:D lol. other than that it looks good. more trees and ruffage on the side of the hills too.

Cool. I'll do that tommorow. By more grass do you mean styles of terrain or actual grass peices? If peices, what are some good ones, and could you post a screen? I'm a little confused.... Thanks though, i'll get on it tommorow.

Cool. I'll do that tommorow. By more grass do you mean styles of terrain or actual grass peices? If peices, what are some good ones, and could you post a screen? I'm a little confused.... Thanks though, i'll get on it tommorow.
actual splines of grass. look at my pics of the Reading Alco in the junkyard thread. those are all splines.

Cool. Tanks a lot. Now i can add more details. It stinks for me though, i just realiserd all 5 of the tunnels on my route are narrow and the route is full. Now i need to fix them too.

bf1.jpg

not the best route or screenshot in the world but here is mine.
A WC switcher doing some shunting outside a factory.

Ryan

I got that plane on the DLS several years ago, its actually a train on an invisible track.............:):):)
I was aware of that.... Could i have a kuid or something? I am always looking for drivable planes and stuff. Looks good too rjl. Are you entering?

Of course, they were made by Minitrix, here is the static model,

KUID2:152080:20903:1

Heres the kuid for the non-static version, which is the version on my route.

KUID:152080:20521

KUID:152080:20522

KUID:152080:20523

The 3 different kuids are for the DC3, the sound and the interior......:):):)

You should check out some of the other stuff that Minitrix has made, he has some cool stuff............:):):)

well i will post a few more new pics soon, i kinda put it on the waiting list and started playing around on TER's Berkshire route. I'll prolly start on it again tomorow or somthin. I've got school exams also for this week and next, so i'll be busy. did i mention before that the route is only two base boards? my bad....:D

Back