USA Pics

d00736c7e4399c86b4169e7e312e6acd.jpg

50b7c7fd68043743a275853cd2d7865f.jpg

5d0f551183b76644ddccb6a769cc9a41.jpg

Bill

Where did you get those auto maxs?:udrool: :udrool: :udrool:

Today there is a very special load. A bigboy has arrived and was dropped off to be brought to its new resting place.
It was moved from Utah up to the Northeast.

bb1.jpg

The train is backed down upon a GP40 and 2 RS3s 1 RS3 in the front pulling and another in the rear pushing.
The bigboy gets pushed out of the yard and off towards its final destination.
bb2.jpg

The train takes the switch off the main line and heads towards the school.The bigboy most likely passed underneath the very last signal.
bb3.jpg

The bigboy passes the old tower hidden away from view of the main line. This used to be a major line back in the day,but now its only run on a few times a day.Rumors are spreading that Amtrak may make some sort of service on this line,eventually.But like anything else with Amtrak it could take years.
bb4.jpg

The bigboy is pushed and pulled across the low bridge where in the summer time would be a full out swamp.
bb5.jpg

The bigboy goes across the last ever RR crossing passing the concrete plant and the Sunoco Gas Station,dang gas prices keep going up and up soon it will be to much just to drive 2 feet.
bb6.jpg

The train rounds the bend,with the trestle for the traffic that goes in the opposite direction,which is rarely used now since the traffic has not been needing to pass each other.
bb7.jpg

Got this beautiful shot of the front of the bigboy looking down the driveway of the local High School.
bb8.jpg

The Bigboy passes the driving range,doesn't look like anyone is out to play today but the engineer blows the horn anyway in hopes of making a few golfers miss the ball.
bb9.jpg

The bigboy now approaches its final resting place in the fenced in enclosure
bb10.jpg

<continues>

<continued>
The train stops to allow the rear RS3 to decouple then the train slides forward in order to throw the switch.
bb11.jpg

The bigboy crawls up to the signal,then stops and slowly gets pushed down the track towards its new home.
bb12.jpg

The train backs down a less the noticeable track to the pen.
bb13.jpg

Now with the bigboy in its resting place the workers will get ready to put up the final piece of fence to keep people from sneaking in and destroying the locomotive,can't trust people these days.
bb14.jpg

Nice pics and a cool story Gandalf.:cool:
Good work. Nice shots everyone!

Cheers,
Adam
Please note to everyone who looks at my last posts above,as you can see the bigboy still has steam,but hopefully by the final release of the route I will have one without the engine specs etc at my disposale,so it would be just a piece of rolling stock.

Just clone the bigboy in cmp. Open the config and delete all the smoke, hornsound, enginesound, and replace the enginespec. You need to do the same for the tender. It has steam effects on it too. You shoud rename it with static in its name.

Just clone the bigboy in cmp. Open the config and delete all the smoke, hornsound, enginesound, and replace the enginespec. You need to do the same for the tender. It has steam effects on it too. You shoud rename it with static in its name.
Thanks but there is gonna be a reskinned one as well once dylan gets finished,look at TCR for more info.

Nice shots!! :D
Can I ask you the names of those tank cars? I just did a quick check on the DLS but couldn't find those specific ones. I thought I had them but I guess not. ;)

The BNSF is called in to switch out the Bay Area Paper Company as the paper companies SW-1 has a compressor failure. This line is usually served by the ELS but their yard had no power this morning. Must be something going on.

5533499c55b9651c69c6d1681923fe72.jpg

Ohh man, Cozmo! It's too good! :udrool::eek::udrool::eek::udrool:

(guess it's my turn to ask about the tankers, lol) Might I ask if those tankers are available?

And while we're here, did you tilt the power poles like that or did they come pre-tilted?

(guess it's my turn to ask about the tankers, lol) Might I ask if those tankers are available?

And while we're here, did you tilt the power poles like that or did they come pre-tilted?

The tankers are prolly in the DLS if thats what ya wanna know...Same with Adams OMYA tankers....I took that pic of them cars and someone skinned them for me....

If you click the turn tool and hold shift, or alt I dont remember, it tilts the poles.

Today we took another ride up to Byron Hill....We caught 2 trains....1 CN Potash train with 4 units and a Green Bay bound BNSF coal train passing the Quad Graphics plant

Back