USA Pics

Nice screenshots Gandalf and everyone else.:wave: :)

Where did you get those Vermont Railway locos and what route is that? If you dont mind please. Thanks.

Cheers,
Adam
The locos are of course from the all mighty joram24 over at RRmods:hehe:
The route is a route that I am making to "host" his great Vermont Railway GP40s. The RS3s are on the DLS....
The route should be done fairly soon but I don't have a good time frame right now.
However I can say its one of my greatest routes I say.Butt hats my opinion.

Coal loads for Green Bay roll down Byron Hill.

2a30bc08749d25d7e59e774f5ccbffb0.jpg

Steve

Before gandalf takes over this thread.......:hehe: thought I'd post a couple of piccys. Thanks to JoRam for the open door on his GP15, and a great exhaust as well....:hehe:

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

trainz2008-06-1523-03-24-39.jpg

trainz2008-06-1523-12-17-67.jpg

trainz2008-06-1523-20-16-79.jpg

Last edited:
Before gandalf takes over this thread.......:hehe: thought I'd post a couple of piccys. Thanks to JoRam for the open door on his GP15, and a great exhaust as well....:hehe:

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

*snip*
lmao thank god! I was beginning to wonder is anyone else gonna post or...am I just gonna be posting pics forever:hehe: :p

Running a little late today, LIRR Train 515 rolls into Mineola with #162 on point.

Screen_374.jpg

About an hour later, I caught LIRR Freight RF50 heading eastbound on the Oyster Bay Branch through East Williston.

Screen_375.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Steve....I caught almost the same train as you did but this one I caught at Duplainville :wave:

Back