USA Pics

GreenwichAffordableHousingProjectsa.jpg

GreenwichCitySkyline.jpg

GreenwichNorthsideRiverBank.jpg

KennedyBlvd-SR580RailCrossing.jpg

Isaac

I am missing a few textures and I think the railroad company relized now that we have magnet trains (MAGLEV), we dont need bridges anymore.
US17.jpg

Thats a bit extreme.
Cheers, Adam

Hi Adam - firstly Congratulations and thanks for the first 'public' Clovis pics - I was starting to think no-one was running it :eek:

Secondly, cmp must be playing hard-to-get, that missing bridge is on the DLS here.

thanks again,

Andy :)

Wow...that one hunderd car train I made payed off?!:p

Thanks for the bridge link, will download ASAP.

And, your welcome.:wave: :)

Cheers,
Adam

uniongu9.jpg

The union railroad engines 17 and 19 (yes i know the 17 is not a sw7, BUT it is as close as i can get.) if you want the locos they are available at north american trainz (check my signature.

Nice shots Isaacg, but you do realize that there are trees growing in the middle of the road right? :confused: or are you just trying to make it TC quality? :hehe:

It just means the city maintenance crews have been falling down on the job for a while.:D
Some great shots Isaacg. Keepem coming.

Bill

Nice shots Isaacg, but you do realize that there are trees growing in the middle of the road right? :confused: or are you just trying to make it TC quality? :hehe:

LOL, No its like the State Road Medians here in Tampa Bay. Due to it being a northern route, I can't use Palm trees! So to make it a bit more real, I chose some northern foliage. By the way, I've gone to about as far as 3 more miles before Barnesville. I'll give more details in the route forum.

EDIT: Go to my route thread in a few hours, I'll post a video.

Last edited:
ah well i kinda suspected that but it does not look right, trees would never be placed in the medians like that, you should use two 2 lane roads so you can have a actual median, as for the trees on the side they are way too close, trees would never be planted that close to the road.
This route is already looking better than Harlem Line, just fix those trees and you should be good to go:)

After leaving Trainz after UTC's release, I came back. Partially due to my layout being dismantled and needing a form of model railroading. Those that might remember me, I started creating the California Northern back then. I'm restarting it, and after two nights, Shellville, CA. is starting to come together.

shellvillesbat4.jpg

shellvillenbli5.jpg

Nice to see my routes put into good use! Campbell - that shot looks straight out of the mid-90's on that line when CN was taking it over (it was Grand Trunk Western until 1996). Reminds me of my early childhood!:) :'( -Chris

Back