USA Pics

CSS&SB works her way threw downtown
screen459mw7.jpg

Michigan City, eh? I was considering that model once, but... :confused:

Cookiemea Gotta Love that Detail:cool:!

Wish there was a place like that in life just watching trains all day...;)

...Maglevsx...

Last edited:
My CORR-Columbia River Railway

CORR SW1500 takes a train north on the Canyon Sub. The bridge leads to an Oil Field just to the right.

Thanks to [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Imageshack[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica] for[/FONT] Free Image Hosting[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]
[/FONT]

NJT GP7 5902 rushes south through Long Branch to Bayhead NJ with a some ballast cars and some work cars,and a crane for some track work.
NJTMOW1.jpg

NJTMOW2.jpg

NJTMOW3.jpg

Clovis Sub

I was sitting in the hot, dry air of Clovis and suddenly I turn around and theres a LONG general train running under my feet.
US23.jpg

I run down to the refueling area and take this screen of the two helper locos in the rear. Must be something big, lets follow it.
US22.jpg

US21.jpg

I run down to Jarales and meet the train there speeding by.
US20.jpg

Next I meet him in a small town farther down the line and take these two shots.
US19.jpg

US24.jpg

Next I run into him here, in the middle of nowhere.
US25.jpg

Why someone would want a hosue up on a ledge near RR track I have no clue. It is a nice place to stop and a good railfanning location though.
US18.jpg

I run into near the end of the line he is still going full blast and I decided its time to head home.
US16.jpg

Overall the route is excelent. I am missing a few textures and I think the railroad company relized now that we have magnet trains (MAGLEV), we dont need bridges anymore.
US17.jpg

Thats a bit extreme.

Cheers,
Adam

Gee Bill, how did I know that the snoots would find their way into your pics? ;)

What route is that by the way?

Snoots? I thought they were RS3s.:hehe: I just had to post some in game shots. It's turning out well. Even with how critical I am over my own work.

That route is called "Feather River" made by jjslll54. It's on the DLS. If you look for it make sure you have "Trainz" selected for the search. It's service pack 3. I'm running it in TRS04. The industry in the first pic is something I added.

Bill

Back