USA Pics

Screen_206.jpg

Screen_228.jpg

Screen_201.jpg

Screen_200.jpg

Screen_229.jpg

Screen_232.jpg

Screen_237.jpg

A few mid 70s shots experimenting with a lotta splines lowest frap was 18 and not lagging....all settings full except shadow off and fog about 1/2...

OLD SHOTS

A BNSF grain train awaits highball against beutiful skies...

TrainPics2015.jpg

A NS Coal train does the same 1,000 miles awy...

Screen_13112.jpg

A CSX juice train rolls through the country...

Screen_967.jpg

A UP train with a "cadillac" on the point...

Screen_486.jpg

A UP intermodal train shakes the Earth as it idles and waits for a crew...

Screen_495.jpg

Last edited:
The GM&O units well the gp38 on the dls and the gp30 I did still need a few touch ups...also did some F7 ab (2 schemes) and a RS-3 would be sweet to have a actual f-3 s

The following pics are old....

trainz-gmo1.jpg

GMORS3.jpg

GMO-1.jpg

gmo_combine.jpg

Was playing around at attempting passenger scheme never got past this car yet.....

This route is on the verge of completion which I thought wouldve been done in December., If some folks wanna give it a spin as is.,Ill email it out
on request over the weekend its a large route 44+mb and all items on DLS
I am now just tieing in some triggers and scenery and config industries....

The route is based in Chicago featuring or operational as era s 1960s-present.... which the latter may find that most industries etc are all
rusted track....(operational as abandonned lines )..and can be run as a multi yard to yard including commuter and electric passenger service (added a css&sb/ic electric line)
Prototypical well more based on due to the fact a actual dem of chicago would be way to large to model..........

It is several double main lines mostly south side with courtesy mains running into downtown and north west.........and extended mains west....

Its basically one of those I started it a while back and lived and learned
process and a lot to handle but runs very well better the comp.........
All railroads that ran through Chicago are featured........
Of course downsized but features a bit of everything........
Downtown of course is a portal haven., somebody did 2 great route s on MSTS based on passenger sevice of Chicago....So to me that area has been covered., this is more the Industrial side.......for Trainz....
Some yards are based on eras with INTERMODAL for the latter or just downsized yards for freight service only....which I felt more of do with what ya can use case........

ooops version 2006 SP1

Ok I know how to get around this. Before packing the route into a CDP, go in CMP on the item and Edit>Edit in Explorer> On the config.txt and change the Trainz build from 2.6 to 2.5, then save and recommit, then pack it to CDP and it will work on non SP1 users! I do this to all my routes before putting them on the DLS. -Chris

Used the freeroaming cab command(forgot where the post is that explained how you write it cant remember code) got on the floor an snapped it. The firebox is just photoshopped(cuz in trainz theres really no point in spending an hour trying to fire up an engine).

Back