USA Pics

BNSF2.jpg

A litle pictur of the north-bound graintrain that oddly enough rolling south at the moment :D, i hope some one enjoys the picutre and i want comments on it and the layout :)

How'd you get that lens flare?

Oh, and :udrool: :udrool: :udrool: for the pic. Please tell us you're planning to release this route! :D :D :D

Prolly photoshopped;)

Yup...Its the only way to go :)

Here we see a UPGBC making its way thru Burlington on its way north up to Green Bay with some females taking a dip in the pool...But what we didnt get to see was when the train actually passed them on what the females actually did..............Hmmmmmmmmmm........The mailman knows what they did....lol.....But he aient saying nothing....He has one lucky mail route thats all he is saying....He told me some good stories about them and some stories were told by the females on what they do when the trains go by....They call it like the mooning of Amtrak but this is a lil better ;).....

Yeah I know I know....Flying vehicles.....GRRRRRRRRRRRR

PS....This route is just about done and will be in the DLS soon....If ya'll think it should be uploaded that is....If so....Ya better get a lot of WC now CN....UP now BNSF....CP/AMTRAK and WSOR stuff if ya wanna run this route.....Depending on the era ya wanna run that is :)

Last edited:
How'd you get that lens flare?

Oh, and :udrool: :udrool: :udrool: for the pic. Please tell us you're planning to release this route! :D :D :D
well thank you, well i wont releas this soon i can say, its stilll a hugh b it to build left , but i am working as fast as i can to get it out :), anyways, here are somre more pictures, pleas comment :)

NS1.jpg

NS2.jpg

Hey, this area is for screenshots, not real pictures... ;)

These screenshots are awesome! :) Great work folks.

Regards,
Todd

mproedb4.jpg

MoPac GP38-2 2002 works the lonely local turn under threatening skies as a manifest freight thunders past on the main.

Today on this nice fall day...We went over to the new power plant that has just opened up to some new business....The power plant was once served by the UP but their contract ran out and the BNSF picked it up....So today we took a lil spin to the plant to see what we could find....When we got there a BNSF train was already there and this is all the closer we could get....We will have to catch it when he comes out with the empties.....

Back