USA Pics

Heres a WIP
hert201005040000.jpg

what do you guys think?

hert:wave:

Good start Hert. :) If you need help testing it, let me know.

:wave:

Gisa ^^

Last edited:
Bob, a suggestion:

Putting some grass splines and objects next to the tracks will look a bit more realistic. Jankvis (JVC) and Vendel (FMA) both make great grass splines and objects. :wave:

Well I did it, took one week but I finally finished looking at all 529 pages of pictures fights and amazeing art work. Beautiful pictures people and alot of talent and hard worked routes. Thanks For Shareing.

WOW JADE!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS ONE AMAZING ROUTE!!!!!! :udrool:

Fall routes are always nice :clap:

Keep up the good work chief :Y:

1 to add quick

Last edited:
That is amazing, Alex. I would love to see more, especially around the port and shore areas. Obviously, I really like the street running scene too. Excellent shots.

Subscribing to that ! Is there any chance the route will be made available for the general public:p ?

Eventually. The route is done. Sadly, I lost it in the move to 2010. Thankfully though, I did have a backup in the form of a beta that I sent to one of my friends. Now it is just a matter of getting all of the missing deps sorted out, releasing my stuff that I used in it, and waiting for the mobile homes that I used to be released, which might take a while.

Last night I downloaded a new route for TRS 2009 off the DLS by Neilsmith749. It is called Desert, Mountains, Plains. I think he did a real good job. Here are a few screens.

749-1.jpg

749-6.jpg

749-3.jpg

749-9a.jpg

749-9c.jpg

749-9e.jpg

749-9j.jpg

749-9k.jpg

749-9m.jpg

Hey Domo, may I ask where did you get that cool looking observation car in your latest shots?

Anyway, another from my WIP

Back