USA Pics

I need a trip to see that close up some day. Been there a million times, but it was driving a truck and no sight seeing was in the job description. From Google, Richmond looks like it still has some great spots.

More Temple & Central Texas

Wow, cool paint scheme!:D Too bad I can't reskin anything like that. Eh, oh well, practice makes perfect.

Thanks, and yes practice indeed makes perfect. Even if over time, lol I learned that myself.

I am just having way to much fun with my T&CT power. :D
36c767bd317f479e82c12aa382c1ccd9.png

Last edited:
That last picture remids me of Yosemite National Park, except without the railway bridge (and train of course). :wave:

That T&CT livery looks great. Good job.

It's nice to see more Texas trainz. Dp you plan to release that route to the public?

-Max

Thanks, and yes practice indeed makes perfect. Even if over time, lol I learned that myself.

I am just having way to much fun with my T&CT power. :D

<pic removed>

That T&CT livery looks great. Good job.

It's nice to see more Texas trainz. Dp you plan to release that route to the public?

-Max

Thanks, I too think it turned out good. Sadly, I have to say that I do not have T&CT route, I just use routes that I think look like Texas. Sorry to dissapoint.

A WINTER SHOT!!!! ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!!! LOL :hehe:

We are finally starting to hit the nice warm weather......

Nice shot by the way :Y: The blue loco looks good with the snow

A WINTER SHOT!!!! ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!!! LOL :hehe:

We are finally starting to hit the nice warm weather......

Nice shot by the way :Y: The blue loco looks good with the snow

ROFL. It's nice to be able to experience the beauty of winter without freezing you a** off lol.

Jointedrail has some pretty nice loco's I must say.

-Joe

Back