USA Pics

I don't know what the bridge is, but it is on the Eastern Kentucky Route. Just download that from checkrail

The bridge doesn't come from that layout. :'( It's okay, I'm sure I'll enjoy using the layout: it looks good. But I'll find that bridge some day, dangit!

Last edited:
Thanks jadebullet! Found the link there to the actual bridges.cdp file. Now, of course, I don't know how to install it. I can download, but it doesn't show up anywhere.

Until tonight I had no idea you can go to other websites to directly download creations.

Well it depends on what version of Trainz you're using; I think...but for TS2009 WBE you go into Content...then click File at top left and then Import CDPs (Browse to wherever your d/l files are stored...). The rest is pretty self-explanatory...that's basically it. The content will then show up next time you open up your route in Surveyor.

If anyone else has anything to add, they will.

Enjoy!

:)

Only that you can import CDP's in that manner, or choose "Import Content" from File and then you can import objects that are in regular folder form. Zipped or otherwise compressed objects should be unpacked to your desktop before trying to import. If you have your settings ready to automatically commit content, then you're all set. If the item turns out to be faulty or missing dependencies you can repair, alter or delete it through CMP as well.

First off, I could not find a separate UP / MoPac Screenshots thread other than the announcement in Freeware, but this doesn't really belong in that thread. So here it is in USA Pics. This is MJCopter's excellent "MoPac Route of the Eagles" layout available for download (freeware) at RRMods.com.

Link: http://www.rrmods.com/mopac.shtml (Updated 04/27/2009)

My story is semi-realistic based upon real world areas modelled in MoPac:RotE. I hope you enjoy!

:)

UP power #9045; a very freshly-painted UP #9049; and freshly-washed #9010 MoPac in UP canary livery, and also freshly-washed and unpatched #9051 in MoPac livery await their turn to leave the Desoto, Missouri yard.
UP-MoPacLashupStart.jpg

The daily UP Desoto Freight leaves the yard.
UP-MoPacLeavingYard.jpg

A Mack diesel semi waits for the morning freight as it leaves the yard.
UP-MoPacFirstCrossing.jpg

A farmer working his fields stops to watch the freight leaving the Desoto yard.
UP-MoPacFarmerField.jpg

The Desoto Freight passes the Desoto locomotive shops at 10:14 AM on May 14, 2009.
UP-MoPacLocomotiveWorks.jpg

The Desoto Freight passes over Lembeck Lake Road; heading southwards towards Mineral Point.
UP-MoPacBridgeCrossing.jpg

Thanks Gary, but that's all I did was set up and capture the shots on a rather terrific route and some nice work by others on the locomotives and rolling stock.

:wave:

Beautiful shot, 007007!

Is that your own route or did you get it off of the DLS...or another one of the billions of Trainz sites around the internet?

Keep up the good work!

Steveo241

Hey Steve,

It is my own route and J is helping me with the Wausau section... Sadly, I'm not sure it will be released to the public. That is subject to change but just letting you know.

Have a good one,

Steve

Sweet shot there Steve....Man I havent ran that route in a while...Just been to busy and all.....And yet....Now that I bought an ATV and a bike...That will take away a lot of TRS :(......And also I dont think that this route will be released....Seeing that this will be a keep on building route and adding on....Just keep checking for more pix.........

:wave:

PS.....Ill see if I can find them woodchip cars when I head down to Neenah area....Hopefully I can find em....

Some teenagers have taken to illegal street racing in the new industrial district south of Wilhelmina Bay. :hehe:

b2db2a8f57e34869827c7168344855ca

Cheerio,
Nicholas.

#9349 leads a short coal train out of the docks at Wilhelmina Bay on a clear evening.

73b014bb1b6a486d85b6b3b193853ca6

Previous shot:
I didn't see who won, because my train was faster than the both of them . :D

Cheerio,
Nicholas.

Back