USA Pics

*Mumble grumble mutter*...

lol

All I said was that UP doesn't haul Amtrak stuff. They help Amtrak, but they don't outright haul the Amtrak trains on their own.

Plus, I never said his pix were bad lol...

And AFC:

Your new pix...NICE! You ought to submit them to the Amtrak Geek Zone's screenshot contest!

afu, those are wonderful screenshots, I see you have a good eye for a photograph....:hehe:
May I ask what type of American railway you are interested in, a long freight route, a built-up city scape for passenger trains, or both, and do you like huge routes i.e. 150 baseboards +, or smaller layouts ??
We can offer you quite a long list of enjoyable routes, depending on what you like best.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.
Thank you!
I would like the route which has realistic tracks, switches, signals and electrified wires. If the scenery is beautiful, it will be better. So I don't mind if the map is large or not. I think some signals in CN Holly Sub by Chrisracerare are wonderful. :wave:

*Mumble grumble mutter*...

lol

All I said was that UP doesn't haul Amtrak stuff. They help Amtrak, but they don't outright haul the Amtrak trains on their own.

Plus, I never said his pix were bad lol...

And AFC:

Your new pix...NICE! You ought to submit them to the Amtrak Geek Zone's screenshot contest!
Thanks for your information about UP working with Amtrak. I have entered the contest and I have made 3 Screenshots, but I think maybe they are not nice enough, I prefer the pics which I put in this site. Anyway, you may see at here and my username is afu :wave:

Thank you!
I would like the route which has realistic tracks, switches, signals and electrified wires. If the scenery is beautiful, it will be better. So I don't mind if the map is large or not. I think some signals in CN Holly Sub by Chrisracerare are wonderful. :wave:
If you are looking for realistic routes do a username search for trs2006 and trs2004 on DLS for gfisher. If you want a nice tram route I reccomend Harrison Eastern. And another very nice US route is UMR

Last edited:
If you are looking for realistic routes do a username search for trs2006 and trs2004 on DLS for gfisher. If you want a nice tram route I reccomend Harrison Eastern. And another very nice US route is UMR
Thanks for your recommendation. I do have downloaded some gfisher's route such as Eastern Shore Railroad and Cattaraugus Creek & Lake Erie , they are nice, I think the track, signals are good but not perfect, maybe I am a little choosy, sorry, but I really want to find a excellent route. I have been playing some German and Russian routes, they are unbelievably good.:(

If you are looking for realistic routes do a username search for trs2006 and trs2004 on DLS for gfisher.

WARNING! Be advised that due to the prototypicality (if that's even a word) of gfisher's routes, they may run slowly on your computer unless you have a high-end machine. That being said, if you CAN get them to run on your computer, they are some of the finest routes you will ever see. :D :D :D

WARNING! Be advised that due to the prototypicality (if that's even a word) of gfisher's routes, they may run slowly on your computer unless you have a high-end machine. That being said, if you CAN get them to run on your computer, they are some of the finest routes you will ever see. :D :D :D
Yes, my computer can run his route fluently, but have you downloaded some Russian routes, they are complex and hard to run.

My new ScreenShots for the contest in Amtrak Geek Zone. :wave:

screen013du7.jpg

Back