USA Pics

20070025-1.jpg

20070026-1.jpg

Yeah for some odd reason all of the roads do that on me. I have no clue how to fix it.
There is no fix for it. The in game cars are made for the height of the in game roads. It looks like the road you're using is at track height. This is why the cars hover. Try using the in game roads or neuman706's roads.

Well, I can't speak for Cozmo, but I personally despise the in game roads since they float and wreck the realism of the game.

Hi, I am a Chinese player and I am not familiar with American trains, but I have some American ScreenShots made by myself, I hope you will like them. :wave:

Finally, could you tell me which American layout do you think is the best one? And where to download it? Thanks.

Last edited:

Nice pic!

A bit of advice on keeping that "American" feel...

Union Pacific has never and probably never will pull Amtrak trains. There is an Amtrak F40PH on the DLS as well as several P40's, P32's, and P42's. Use those and you'll have a perfect Amtrak!

Nice pic!

Union Pacific has never and probably never will pull Amtrak trains. There is an Amtrak F40PH on the DLS as well as several P40's, P32's, and P42's. Use those and you'll have a perfect Amtrak!
Thanks for your advice, I have said I was not familiar with American trains, haha. Anyway I will change the pictures, thank you!:p

Nice pic!

I have made a picture which you meant ;)
screen023dl4.jpg

Nice pic!

Actually, I rode Amtrak over the Rockies once, and we had a couple of UP helper engines at the front to take us over the pass. I think they were GP40's, but I didn't get that good a look at them. So, your picture isn't totally inaccurate Spawn! :D

MarvinMartian

afu, those are wonderful screenshots, I see you have a good eye for a photograph....:hehe:
May I ask what type of American railway you are interested in, a long freight route, a built-up city scape for passenger trains, or both, and do you like huge routes i.e. 150 baseboards +, or smaller layouts ??
We can offer you quite a long list of enjoyable routes, depending on what you like best.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

Back