USA Pics

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

After departing Shops Yard – Locomotives of the Southern Pacific are bringing a loaded Wisconsin Central taconite train through the City of Fond du Lac. – As with most heavy WC ore trains heading out of town towards Byron Hill, there would also be helper power shoving on the rear of this train and that turned out to be a classic pair of the Wisconsin Centrals ex-Soo Line Alco trucked EMD GP30s

[FONT=&quot]A Detroit, MI-Chattanooga, TN NS manifest heads south through Tennessee on a muggy afternoon in the early-2000s.[/FONT]
NS_Rathole.jpg

CN L558 @ Necedah, WI. The train will work the ethanol plant in Necedah, before turning back north towards Nekoosa, where it will work the paper mills before ending it's day in Wisconsin Rapids.

Hey WCL

Ok I just have to ask where you picked up those pick up trucks. I've seen them in many of your screenshots and wondered about them and thought I'd finally ask.

Great screenshots as always.

Thanks
Walter

The new Railroad comes to Wisconsin, here we see train BR401 in Bradley, WI. This local works between Rhinelander, WI. and Prentice, WI. and at times runs down to Tomahawk, WI.

There are at least three on the DLS though:
<kuid2:7356:100797:1> CN SD70M-2 #8898 IPO25
<kuid:288905:100049> CN SD70M-2 #8952 GT Heritage
<kuid2:7356:100642:1> CN SD70M-2 #8952 GTW Heritage

EDIT: Yeah, never mind, I shoulda looked at those first. :p

Last edited:
Back