USA Pics

More UP Shots:

UP2.jpg

UP.jpg

Iced8383

Seriously Ed, you need to grow up. There were several billboards there but that one stood out. Serious, I think I am speaking for everyone. That's plain immature and the post should be deleted.

Ed
I think you should put your halo away and stop acting like you don't know whats going on. That billboard is clearly meant to harass jade. And "USLW buddies"? If I recall correctly you were one of the people posting bad comments about USLW. Plus people over there like Jade and wouldn't make a billboard making fun of him. You on the other hand have been posting harassing comments about Jade and are always trying to him in trouble. And for what reason? Is this whole thing is over an opinion he made (which turned out to be ture) about a route that isn't even yours? I don't think you should tell other people to grow up or be more mature til you do that yourself.

Motorbridge, I'm curious as to why you do not turn off help or key "F5" before you take screens...

PERSONALLY; I find it irritating to view screens with all that overlay on them, if George Fisher's shots look like European Masters, then yours look like part of a tutorial, or manual.

Perhaps I'm the only one that thinks that screens submitted should show an effort to be interesting and well composed, I don't know. Is anyone else bothered by all that crap showing , or is it just me?

Euphod, I'm trying my best with these pics. I don't always remember to hit F5 before taking a shot but oh well get over it.

Ed
I think you should put your halo away and stop acting like you don't know whats going on. That billboard is clearly meant to harass jade. And "USLW buddies"? If I recall correctly you were one of the people posting bad comments about USLW. Plus people over there like Jade and wouldn't make a billboard making fun of him. You on the other hand have been posting harassing comments about Jade and are always trying to him in trouble. And for what reason? Is this whole thing is over an opinion he made (which turned out to be ture) about a route that isn't even yours? I don't think you should tell other people to grow up or be more mature til you do that yourself.

Oh my. Yes, okay I see what you're going on about now. You see, I have so many people on my ignore list that you are the first that alerted me to the problem! Of course, I will remove the picture...I had no idea! And let me offer my sincerest of apologies to our friend Jadebullet, and while I'm at it anyone else I may have inadvertantly offended. That screenshot is so old, probably taken way back before a Jadebullet even joined the forums! I guess my face is red, huh?

Now as to the rest of your post, I really don't know what you are implying. Certainly everyone is entitled to their opinions, and I have always made it clear that I supported everyone in that right. I certainly understand your righteous indignation, but some comments you make are not factual. Do you really think that no one at USLW is a friend of mine? Please... Let's put it this way; perhaps they would not admit it, but that doesn't mean it's not so. Don't be niave.

Now, as far as that piece of content, I have no idea. You see, I suffer from a degenerative disease of my eyes, and soon the magnifiers will not even be able to help. Now, I'm not looking for sympathy, but I am explaining how that piece of content got by me. The fact that I can barely see any longer is why I am no longer active in TPR.

I shall remove the offending screen, and I'll be more careful in the future. Perhaps I can just stay away from the screenshots, eh?

Alright stop arguing we dont not need the biggest thread in the forums closed over silly screenshots. (not saying there stupid) I like em.

Oh my.And let me offer my sincerest of apologies to our friend Jadebullet, and while I'm at it anyone else I may have inadvertantly offended. That screenshot is so old, probably taken way back before a Jadebullet even joined the forums! I guess my face is red, huh?

Once again Euphod, I would like to state that you are lying. The screenshot that you posted had the red truck in the center of the pic that was created less than a month ago. It could not have been taken before I even joined the forums due to that fact, unless you have a time machine, or unless you actually made the truck and the user that uploaded it to the DLS stole it from you, but both of those things seem unlikely.

Since I am on Euphod's ignore list, I have a request. Could someone please quote this so that Euphod can explain himself in the light of this condemning evidence? Thanks in advance.

By the way, nice try at playing this off as a mistake Euphod.

Edit: I have one last request. Could someone please send me the user name of the creator of the truck that I was talking about. It is rust red, and is from the 1950s/1960s. It was based off of a painting or a drawing or something like that. The reason that I am asking so that I can find the thread that was asking if there was any interest in vehicles based off of paintings. Also, as evidence, and laughs, the picture can still be found on the USLW forums, in the thread entitled, "Things that make you go WTF" in the Misc. section of the forum. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Once again Euphod, I would like to state that you are lying. The screenshot that you posted had the red truck in the center of the pic that was created less than a month ago. It could not have been taken before I even joined the forums due to that fact, unless you have a time machine, or unless you actually made the truck and the user that uploaded it to the DLS stole it from you, but both of those things seem unlikely.

Since I am on Euphod's ignore list, I have a request. Could someone please quote this so that Euphod can explain himself in the light of this condemning evidence? Thanks in advance.

By the way, nice try at playing this off as a mistake Euphod.

Edit: I have one last request. Could someone please send me the user name of the creator of the truck that I was talking about. It is rust red, and is from the 1950s/1960s. It was based off of a painting or a drawing or something like that. The reason that I am asking so that I can find the thread that was asking if there was any interest in vehicles based off of paintings. Also, as evidence, and laughs, the picture can still be found on the USLW forums, in the thread entitled, "Things that make you go WTF" in the Misc. section of the forum. Thanks in advance.
Hope this helps
Clipboard01-3.jpg

Edit: The black truck in the screenshot was created in TRS09 and released around the same time as the red truck.

Last edited:
Alright stop arguing we dont not need the biggest thread in the forums closed over silly screenshots. (not saying there stupid) I like em.

I agree with the first half. But not the latter:wave:

M7s enter Bronxville

trainz2009-03-0621-32-31-95.jpg

M7s loading at Hartsdale

trainz2009-03-0621-47-29-98.jpg

M7s meet at Hartsdale

trainz2009-03-0621-46-50-64.jpg

M7s round curve into White Plains

trainz2009-03-0621-49-45-76.jpg

Fresh Cherries

trainz2009-03-0621-25-19-50.jpg

CN freight crosses over infront of my Amtrak Nr 7 train

trainz2009-03-0621-27-27-41.jpg

A Metro-North push pull express from Waissac crawls through North White Plains with a yellow cab signal

trainz2009-03-0621-49-09-45.jpg

The push pull express comes to a stop at a red signal

trainz2009-03-0621-51-19-71.jpg

an M7 local from GCT arrives at its final stop at North White Plains. At the same time the push pull express gets an approach signal
trainz2009-03-0621-51-57-48.jpg

Yes Jade bullet, you must be correct. As I told Andy, I was cleaning out the hard drive today, and find working with files very difficult lately. I am in the habit of saving screenshots that my friends send me in folders named for each person. I remember seeing the Armour Yellow and thought it would fit in well after the previous UP posts and threw it up there. I thought it was old, as most of the screens I deleted today were. If you say there is new content in the shot, then I have to accept your better vision as being correct. I only really know the name of the person who sent it, as text is far easier (black on white) for me to deal with.

You see, sometimes I make mistakes, and since my eyes have been failing I make many more. My son usually helps me, but he is not with me this weekend. In fact, he pointed out track problems on some previous screens that I could not see, and he takes screens for me and even does some other work for me.

I know you lads are having fun with this, but I apologized and removed the picture, so I don't know what more you want from me. You want to call me a liar on the forums? Okay...you've done that, how does that make you feel?

I'm an old man who is going blind, and I've erred. Are you satisfied yet? I've done nothing I'm ashamed of. I'm sorry I posted something that was PROBABLY just supposed to be an inside joke, I never intended to hurt your feelings.

Here's hoping your eyes last as long as the rest of you...

Meeting ACMUs at Scarsdale

trainz2009-03-0621-44-13-97.jpg

Meeting a Push Pull deadhead to GCT outside of Crestwood

trainz2009-03-0621-42-42-32.jpg

M7s load at Tuckahoe

trainz2009-03-0621-38-43-23.jpg

A train of M7s to NWP(North White Plains) makes a stop at Crestwood

trainz2009-03-0621-40-37-72.jpg

SLE express train pulls into Old Saybrook. This shot is from my custom route TheCorridor

ArrivingatOSB.jpg

Enough of this back and forth please. Let's see some screenshots.

Cheers

AJ

Yessir AJ:wave:

These are from my custom route TheCorridor

A SLE express crosses the Kings Bridge

JustcrossedKingsBridge.jpg

Shore Line train stops at State Street

SLEarrivesatStateStreet.jpg

The SL train passes Brunswick

FlyingthroughBrunswick.jpg

STATE Interlocking part 1 (North State)

LookintowardsNHV.jpg