USA Pics

Glad that you like it Iced. It was a bunch of fun to make. I had another one that had a the logo in the right place, and a little darker color, but I kept having problems uploading it. Once I get a new computer(mine died) I will make an update to it.

Ah oh -- Did you lose the P&BRR too with the dead computer?

Bill

Glad that you like it Iced. It was a bunch of fun to make. I had another one that had a the logo in the right place, and a little darker color, but I kept having problems uploading it. Once I get a new computer(mine died) I will make an update to it.

Yup. Everything is gone except for my New England WIP route, my Mayburry Gravel Company RS-11, and the random ExPC Reading SD40 reskin that I made.

The rest didn't survive. Right after I backed those three assets up, the final crash happened. At least I had warning of the internals melting before it happened.

Do you by any chance still have the hoppers?

Screen_450.jpg

Great shots all. :D
Dave, may I ask what the name/kuid is on the interlocking mechanism spline in this screenie?

Its built in conetent.

Its called "Point Connector Rod #" Thers a single rod (1) double (2), etc. Just type in point and it will bring it up.

Davis

Yup. Everything is gone except for my New England WIP route, my Mayburry Gravel Company RS-11, and the random ExPC Reading SD40 reskin that I made.

The rest didn't survive. Right after I backed those three assets up, the final crash happened. At least I had warning of the internals melting before it happened.

Do you by any chance still have the hoppers?

Sure do -- wouldn't delete those. I appreciate your efforts too much for that.

Ouch... are those points supposed to look like that? Good luck to anything trying to pass through that! :hehe:
In case you havn't noticed the route isn't really all that used by the RR:hehe::p
Then again if I put CSX locomotives on there,the track would fit right in.

It's 3 AM And we see an ATSF Boxcar Train coming out of the yard:

ATSFMorningSD40.jpg

At the Station it stops for some quick maintenance before it goes off:

ATSFStation.jpg

Iced8383

Hey guys, I decided to take alittle break from my NEC route and Im just throwing together alittle 2 baseboard detailed route. Its still pretty vacant but this is 10 minute's progress:
CR.jpg

Davis

Back