USA Pics

Nice shots everyone!
Although my screenshots aren't the best like everyone else, I still like to share once a while.
Anyway this is what I have
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A local on the branch line makes its way through the countryside as it heads to Mill Town to drop off some freight cars

73d4c07280880b51eef3acc22ef0e41f.jpg

7566acce2e26043bab44571d5405db1c.jpg

1e186c51059c615089021c9ff5fab44b.jpg

Hey, mine are not that good either but I still post them. It doesnt hurt to post them (if your Billvu, it ruins your reputation!). I like the shots with Milwaukee. I hope someone creates a route from Chicago all the way to Seattle on the Pacific Extension.

You think those look good...

Trainz Forge Tease Fest! :hehe:

First of all: Give now and no one gets hurt! :hehe: I love anything Union Pacific and want to continue to build my collection.

Nice shots everyone!
Although my screenshots aren't the best like everyone else, I still like to share once a while.
Anyway this is what I have

A local on the branch line makes its way through the countryside as it heads to Mill Town to drop off some freight cars

Lovely work so far. Have you thought about adjusting the lighting in the environment tab? The light is a little harsh right now and could be toned down a little to look a bit more realistic.

Lovely work so far. Have you thought about adjusting the lighting in the environment tab? The light is a little harsh right now and could be toned down a little to look a bit more realistic.
Thank you, the lighting part I haven't figured out yet :confused:
You won't mind pointing me to the right direction of where the lighting feature is?

Last edited:
Hey, mine are not that good either but I still post them. It doesnt hurt to post them (if your Billvu, it ruins your reputation!). I like the shots with Milwaukee. I hope someone creates a route from Chicago all the way to Seattle on the Pacific Extension.
Thank you. That would be nice to see a full route from Chicago to Seattle, maybe give it some time and it might happen:)

Thank you, the lighting part I haven't figured out yet :confused:
You won't mind pointing me to the right direction of where the lighting feature is?

They moved it in TANE. The enviroment options are now under the main menu tab at the top left of your screen. To edit the colors and intensity pick go to the time of day option then choose the time you want to change by clicking one of the dots on the clock. Then you can edit the two boxes to the right and use the dials to edit it, like water. One box controls sun color and the other controls intensity. Find a balance that works for you.

They moved it in TANE. The enviroment options are now under the main menu tab at the top left of your screen. To edit the colors and intensity pick go to the time of day option then choose the time you want to change by clicking one of the dots on the clock. Then you can edit the two boxes to the right and use the dials to edit it, like water. One box controls sun color and the other controls intensity. Find a balance that works for you.
Thank you, now my world looks so different now with the lighting tune down:)

12bb20cc8e86147dab50b07ee50100b6.jpg

My Union Pacific anl collection on Sherman hill. UP FEF-3's and 2's available at Trainz Forge or via normhart. UP CSA 1's and 2's available at Trainz Forge, or via normhart. UP CSA resin pack (shown) available at Trainz forge. UP TTT-6 available at Trainz Forge or via normhart. UP TTT-6 resin pack (shown) available at Trainz forge. UP Turbine available at Trainz Forge or via normhart.
UP ALCO PA available at Trainz Forge or via normhart. UP F3 available at old Trainz forge site.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

the Railroad has upgraded the track to 140 lb. rail which was done to accept steam engines from the 2-10-0 such as the one crossing the bridge with a empty CSX coal train , prior to the railroads track upgrade plan, it was discovered that the old tracks had a severe axle loading gauge limit which hindered the operation of larger and more powerful steam classes.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

the Railroad has upgraded the track to 140 lb. rail which was done to accept steam engines from the 2-10-0 such as the one crossing the bridge with a empty CSX coal train , prior to the railroads track upgrade plan, it was discovered that the old tracks had a severe axle loading gauge limit which hindered the operation of larger and more powerful steam classes.

Is that a reskin of K&L's Russian decapod because it looks great!

If it's a personal reskin, I suspect you'd already ask permission from Steve. I'm not criticizing or anything, I'm just letting you know about asking permission before you do something that is owned.

If it's a personal reskin, I suspect you'd already ask permission from Steve. I'm not criticizing or anything, I'm just letting you know about asking permission before you do something that is owned.

Steve Lerro has stated many times before, personal reskins are fine.

Oh my lord. If i see one more person say this...

You can reskin payware as long as it stays on your on CPU.

Oh my lord. If i see one more person say this...

You can reskin payware as long as it stays on your on CPU.

Reskins are fine (legally) as long as it stays on your computer. But, some EULAs state they don't want any reskins of their locos, or screenshots of their stuff reskinned. While it isn't really illegal, it's still nice to respect a creator's wishes

Jamie

Reskins are fine (legally) as long as it stays on your computer. But, some EULAs state they don't want any reskins of their locos, or screenshots of their stuff reskinned. While it isn't really illegal, it's still nice to respect a creator's wishes

Jamie
What this person said!

Back