USA Pics

So...by this logic, shouldn't you be mad at trainman7616 for using your tenders with his WIP Tennessee and Eastern 4-8-4s?

Tennessee & Eastern? You've got my attention.
@chris2001trainz2010: I should have scrolled on down past benjaminw's post about his CA&L pacifics before posting my last post. Otherwise, I would have included this post in my last post.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Last edited:
no,my mind is made up, I am just going to remove it from my system all together this whole thing did nothing but stirred up a hornet's nest, anyway nice work trainman.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Maybe I'm just too tired to think clearly. I only wanted to prevent my actual CA&L posts from getting drowned out by other posts using its equipment. I have always intended to post a dedicated thread, but simply don't have the time anymore. I deeply apologize if I have offended anybody.

-Ben

hey Benjaminw,when you have time, could you please look at the PM I have sent you for you to look at regarding the matter at hand, thanks.

8780 Leads W067 (RKLT Train no. 782) South on the EK
Hey UP5521, Is that sky texture on the DLS?

Last edited:
RBMN SD50 #5017 is seen on the NRMV-7 heading North to Minersville to load 90+ empty coal cars. The location is at River Road outside of Auburn, the bridge is the abandoned Pennsylvania Railroad ROW. This is part of an R&N DEM that I'm adding scenery to.

31d3cc7f873640583d56db52bec8d7ed.jpg

Back