USA Pics

I definitely would, but unfortunately I don't use T:ANE... If you backdated a few of your great city buildings and roads that have season-change functionality, I'd definitely use them, but for now I'm gonna have to make/skin my own.

223710d98ab11ffeba9e902d7054bd43.jpg

Feels Like...

Must agree with other posters, the shot of the I-5 on the overpass, side view, is phenomenal. Combination of (I"m assuming) built-in dark under-shadows and lighter cast shadows makes it look like an overcast day when someone also popped a parachute flare right overhead.

Seriously, the 3D effect is so pronounced it feels like one of those holographic 3D postcards that look like they must be three inches thick.

NARM's Williamette Shops are full of locomotives and cars ready to either, return to their respective railroads or are waiting to be taken to a customer.

cb11ace499bf9bd2f343f93d696cac7b.jpg

I don't remember who made it off of the top of my head, but when I open up CM I'll take a look.

00da174536ac950feaa3118ac08f4cc8.jpg

LE&E Berk number 2281 is about to hit the C&HR diamonds at Deshler, Ohio amidst a snowstorm in December 1949 with a Pittsburgh-bound hotshot in tow.

Last edited:
Where did you get that shop in the 3rd shot from???

I found it somewhere in Jointed Rail's freeware; it comes with some sort of route called "Midwestern Grain & Terminal v2.0". Here's the link to the freeware download page; you should be able to login and simply click on the necessary DL links. I hope all the dependencies work for you, as I did have to fix some of the tracks on the mainline/sidings. Best of luck! http://jointedrail.com/midwest-grain-v2-0.html

Last edited:
Back