USA Pics

Ex, where'd you get that BN diesel?

It's the latest Payware GP38-2 from RRMods. :)

Ex rail where did you find that CSX B23-7

It's the weathered version of the CSX Payware B30-7 from Jointed Rail. :)

@Ex-Rail: It's that special moment where you kick youself in the behind for not having a work installation of TS12 right now, cuz I want to play on that route so bad! Great work! :)

Yep, it's a brilliant piece of route construction from MontanaWestern, I'm not a huge fan of small-ish routes, but, this is great.

Cheerz. ex.

Last edited:
Heading Up..

:wave:
Bobcass_20140913_0023_zps3c7d4b23.jpg

The Erie railroad owned the largest fleet of Berkshires with 105 of them. The arrival of them transformed the railroad into the fast freight railroad that it is now known for in under two years. Here we see a berk pulling a long freight in upstate New York.
fe99880bc8d0f5663e04449f097ef152.jpg
0a316b2cb30166890d7621a660da02f3.jpg
fba1f408f9172086700e1db4a334d952.jpg
638b6b5ecc2dfdb9843131634876bcda.jpg
44bf57fadb23c31524ce81524d28a495.jpg

:hehe: It was the best I could do with what I have. The L&N berks are the only ones in Trainz without flying numberboards, so I made do.

Thanks! The route is a redo of Gfisher's excellent CC&LE route. I changed out the textures, double tracked it, and am now adding more details, towns, and the like.

Where can I find that Berkshire? I've got a lot of steam locomotives from the South, mainly Southern, Interstate Railroad, Tennessee Central, and Norfolk & Western. However, I'm not certain you could consider the Southern Pacific a 'Southern' railroad, giving that it was most, if not all, in Louisiana. However, locomotives from railroads such as New York Central, Baltimore and Ohio, Nickel Plate, Pere Marquette, Rio Grande, Chesapeake & Ohio, and several others I have only one steam locomotive per railroad.

The SP had a subsidiary (the T&NO) that extended into Louisiana. He's saying that he's not sure if it constitutes the SP as being a "southern" railroad.

Jordon, the locomotive is a reskinned version of the L&N Big Emma locomotive at Cumberland Trainz, and the tender is from the C&O Kanawa from the same site.

The SP had a subsidiary (the T&NO) that extended into Louisiana. He's saying that he's not sure if it constitutes the SP as being a "southern" railroad.

Took some reading between the lines to gather that. But if that is the case, I would argue that some of the SP's locomotives were built in New Orleans, Louisiana and operated on the TNO. Being 'born' in the south would surely classify them as "southern" would it not? :)

Back