USA Pics

9115285385_f3a9b46e6d_o.jpg

Hallo,

nice screen with streetcars I have never seen before.

I am not sure, but I know this route - I guess I have seen it somewhere - but where ... ???

:) :D

Have fun with it.
Your's TUME

Note to 817Taylor:
What's this "no longer active"? I hope you are not leaving the Trainz community because of your dust up in Screenshots. I don't think you have ever posted comments that go against Forum rules and you certainly have contributed many excellent screenshots. Keep in mind, you are not the first and certainly won't be the last teenage member to be harassed by adults. I remember Tyler Bishop aka Flamerail (I'm sure you are familiar with that name) who contributed a plethora of outstanding assets to the Trainz community despite a constant barrage of criticism, especially from me, because of his poor grammar when posting. He kept on producing and will always be remembered as one of the great creators. So don't have an adolescent temper tantrum and leave. That is below you and your talents. BTW, you mentioned memories: I am a 73-year-old retired professor who worked his way through undergraduate school at the Northern Pacific interchange yard in Laurel Montana. Northern Pacific, Great Northern and CB&Q freights and passengers plied the rails there. I do indeed have memories.

so my post got deleted, and I got a PM from Deadpool sent me a message basically calling me an attention whore, see why I want to leave?

Do we really have to get all worked up over a simple message, in the screenshots topic of all places, never take anything from the internet too personally :)

While you guys were off arguing, I was taking pictures of trains.
An unpatched CNW Dash 9 leads a UP stack train across the desert.
4414d6e5ec00ffe16b8d175d447ddf61.jpg

-Graham

Hey nice shots Slabay! Is there any chance there is a NS skin for those coil cars? They look great!

Absolutely! I still have a few issues I'm trying to resolve to get them ready for release, but once I have everything nailed down, I can concentrate on knocking out some skins for them. NS is on the list.

Back