USA CANADA BORDER ROUTE

mity22

A quick question does anyone now if there is a route that has a USA CANADA border area included in it. Ive found several routes set in border states but none with the 2 countrys.?

As far as I know, Transportfan is still working on that route (and according to him, it keeps growing and growing). There are a lot of custom dependencies too so I guess that doesn't make it easy to package up. I'd really love to drive on it too though...guess we'll have to wait and see!

:wave:

Gisa ^^

I'm currently looking at the possibility of doing a freelanced version of the old NYC from Tupper Lake up towards Malone Jn, through the Adirondacks. I had almost pencilled it in as a potential Railworks project but seen as they seem to have broken it with the last Steam update I'm inclined to play the safety shot and do the route in good old reliable TRS2006 instead.

This route carried on across the border into Canada though in order to keep the development manageable that would probably be a "portal" somewhere north of Malone.

Despite the popularity of the Adirondacks as US railway modelling projects (well at least for some of the track plans) I can't see this area has been tackled much in Trainz.

Would emphasise at this stage the project is not set in stone but pre-planning for the RW version was quite advanced and at least using Transdem and the WMS map overlays I won't have to Google Earth pin all those lakes!

Last edited:
Ok thanks im thinking of doing my own route set in upstate New york that will either run to Buffalo and then on to Toronto or the other way to Montreal but in time.:)

Back