Un-Portal double Emit trains.

DennR

In a session I am working on I have an Un-Portal rule set up with two different track mark portals in the same rule. The reason for that is, I have other Un-Portals in the the session but I want to activate one using central portal command from a trigger. To achieve this I need the portal to be triggered to have a unique index number.

The first track mark in each Un-Portal is assigned index 0 so in my rule with two track marks I have made the one need to trigger as the second and hence index 1.
The problem I have is tht the Un-Portal TM index 1 will emit correctly for the first train but subsequent trains will double emit so train 1 is good, train two is good but within 5 minutes a third train emits.

The schedule is 25 minutes +/- 5minutes so the second and subsequent trains ll have the first train on schedule and a second 5 minutes later.

My question is can I either use driver commands in the schedule library or set up a sequence of rules to check the first train at a TM and then if a second train passes the TM within say 15 minutes delete that second train?

I have spent most od today searching the DLS for possible rules or commands to achieve this and so far nothing is looking as though it will work.

Can anyone help please.

Back