UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

re post # 17314 IanOHoseason

Thanks for the info, Ian will give these textures a go on my own WIP route, Your route looking, very very tasty.

Cheers, Ken

Hi Kotangagirl

Good shots there.

Thanks borderreiver
G1dDhSj.png

Knucklesnvector's ex-WD 2-10-0 is an older model now, but it runs beautifully and I always enjoy driving it. Perfect for the Borders section of Middle Vales too.

DQpfuX0.jpg

XZiFme3.jpg

DfWhhoO.jpg

SXSUxX8.jpg

RDNT3Go.jpg

oBSk1PP.jpg

Thank you very much Ian. It's railways in the landscape and the communities they serve that very much interests me with building up routes for Trainz. In the case of the Borders end of Middle Vales I'm using a landscape that was already created by harcourt and by extension ChileanLlama before him, but I've been much rebuilding and revising the towns, stations and industries within that established landscape to make the landscape around the railway much more than something the trains just rush past. My liking for this landscape has so infected me that all my other layout projects and completed layouts have been largely forgotten and are gathering dust.

KotangaGirl, you were posting shots of work you were doing on Middle Vales. Is your work finished? I am wondering because your posts sure look great and I don't see any more postings of continuing work....

Thank for your nice comments Forester. Work is continuing on Middle Vales and there is still quite a lot to do. I've had some days where I've been more sleepy than I usually am due to this narcolepsy I'm afflicted with so I haven't had the time to put into running trains on Middle Vales and taking screenshots due to being asleep a lot more than usual. More screenies will be coming though as Middle Vales is my favourite layout.

View over Scarva station on the loop line on Middle Vales. Still WIP.

6Vq0rDJ.jpg

T7UKJog.jpg

View over Pleasant, the next station heading north on the loop line. Some things still to do.

vl82bDO.jpg

Not very 'pleasant' though is the oil refinery next to the town. Got to love the old Auran interactive industries though.

7CFdide.jpg

In between times of working on Middle Vales I've been gradually converting my GCR-GER version of Valleyfields over to TS2012. Valleyfields has been gathering dust for a while, but Camscott's new freeware GCR engines served to give me a well needed push back to to working on Valleyfields again.

The MPD at Melville.

4EN0R6t.jpg

A GER tram engine dozes in the sun on the wharf branch at Bluebell Woods.

kjYzNxo.jpg

jZrwWQb.jpg

Back