UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

30669097368_f894b5596c_b.jpg

Work continues on Middle Vales. I mostly run trains from Dunleer out and around the loop line through the hills and back to Dunleer again. Most of the work I'm doing is around Dunleer since that town has the MPD for the area as well as a fairly large station and yards.

Dunleer township still very WIP.

NcXuVm5.jpg

The village up the hill from the station.

Tb4wnSJ.jpg

Dunleer station.

t9Pw2sk.jpg

WePF70f.jpg

Another 'plonk down' factory replaced.

a7mvMoc.jpg

vdy0N33.jpg

I know what BR did to the last three Precursors in 1949, but that doesn't stop me from running them. Middle Vales again; - please tell me if you're getting sick and tired of seeing the Middle Vals route.

f8Ve6ZD.jpg

VS5xwV2.jpg

PAPBW5e.jpg

JB8oomT.jpg

Cm7F73r.jpg

plJdXbD.jpg

KotangaGirl, go right on posting shots of Middle Vales, I love to see anyone working to update and improve these older routes. Makes them longer-lived and enjoyable by more folks. Keep up the great work!

Thank you very much Forester1
G1dDhSj.png

I'm certainly having a lot of fun working on Middle Vales giving it an update and general all around tidy up.

I know Auran's old 'Forestry' and 'Lumber Mill (Basic)' interactive assets from 2004 are most probably considered a bit gimmicky these days and they really are from a later period than I'm representing on 'Middle Vales', but I do find them to be a lot of fun. With the extensive forests on the hills about Dunleer it seemed to me that a forestry branch would be a good addition and would generate more traffic so there is one now hidden up amongst all those trees.

6tczEwj.jpg

Td9red6.jpg

ee3GhvF.jpg

q05RAbu.jpg

XDpOvoK.jpg

e7Yi8FI.jpg

txvYUuC.jpg

YB6B5KY.jpg

J2CMRab.jpg

Heya guys so i was going to get a Class 395 for britishtrainz
\when i was signing in it says this one question on the sign in
page "Which train simulator series is this forum for?" which i
do not know the question for it.

In Great Expectations country now.

44603789522_004490d1ab_b.jpg

The Oil Refinery Lightermans wharf.

44653796571_e9194a2b84_b.jpg

The Oil refinery's 4w Sentinel picks up some empties after they'd deposited their contents on a visiting Lighter barge, to be taken upstream to the big smoke. Speaking of which are their any reasonable representations of lightermans barges available on trainz? Looking for things like this: http://www.cboa.org.uk/images/news-6.jpg http://www.shipspotting.com/photos/middle/0/3/4/937430.jpg. I think a ruined one on the foreshore wouldn't go amiss here. I may turn my attentions to making a proper Thames Lighter barge at some point, but a general one will do.

44653796481_41bcdc1fe7_b.jpg

After picking up it's wagons from the wharf, the shunter runs round.

43744300095_b7723404c9_b.jpg

About to back onto it's wagons now. The signal is for the flat crossing for the Hundred of Hoo railway that runs to the Refinery.

Spilsby. I gave up on my photobucket account and joined Flickr. Not sure how to display screenshot from that site.

https://flic.kr/p/MhUTF2

Hi Dave, How to do it is you do the following. In flickr, in photostream click on the photo you want to display, this should enlarge the photo, Click on the download button in the bottom right corner (Looks like a downward arrow and line underneath), A menu should appear, select 'View all sizes', you should be taken to a page titled photo/allsizes, just right click on the picture itself > Copy image address, and then paste the image into the image link thingy on this forum.

Back