UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Superb shots Dave :cool:

@Paul : the 56 is Snowsignals Payware .

nexusdj Your screenshot is excellent. By chance did you take some inspiration from Shrewsbury for it? The signal box was the biggest give away as was the station name "Coton Hill" :)

Looks stunning

Excellent screenshots Victorian and nexus somewhere on the Ffestiniog railway guess where?

Sorry if this does not work

Last edited:
liverpool13 - the reason your screenshots don't work is because the URL you are using for your images is not the URL of the images, just the flickr page. It should have an extension of *.jpg if it is to be reckognised as a picture. As an example:

Code:
{IMG}http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l604/glbotu/Trainz/glbotu_20130615_0009_zpsc4eec30d.jpg{/IMG}

(replace squiggly brackets with square ones).

comes up as

glbotu_20130615_0009_zpsc4eec30d.jpg

but doing that with

Code:
[URL]http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/glbotu/media/Trainz/glbotu_20130615_0009_zpsc4eec30d.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1[/URL]

won't work, as it isn't an image, just a webpage.

Flickr should have a "Generate Link Codes" button somewhere.

Last edited:
nexusdj Your screenshot is excellent. By chance did you take some inspiration from Shrewsbury for it? The signal box was the biggest give away as was the station name "Coton Hill" :)

Looks stunning

Thanks ,
I've always wanted to model Shrewsbury but having to make the unique station buildings put me off .
The change in name is my current way of thinking to use a scale track plan of a real location but change the name to something that's associated with area , It means I can get away (in my mind) with running trains that didn't run through the location that the route is based on , It also means I can subtly change track layouts , Buildings etc. to suit what's available and my needs .
My Bletchington route is the same , DEM and Google earth basemaps of Bletchley but with alterations to the track layout , station buildings etc. .

Last edited:
Thanks liverpool13 :D And goood shots everyone ;)

Posh new TOC arrives to replace Northlink

zl0a.jpg

Final days of these 150 units as the line nears completion of the electrification
5b87.jpg

Good shots guys i have about 35 more secreenshots of the Ffestiniog railway and I have some screenshots of Fort William-Mallaig Thanks James

Hi all,
@Victorian your route is looking absolutely stunning! :D

A couple from my recently resurrected Wendsey route, which I've been upgrading and extending:

Early morning at Colton:
Mightyena_20130808_0007_zpsb90e296c.jpg

Mightyena_20130808_0013_zps1ed6b777.jpg

Good shots people and thanks Mightyena, your line is looking awesomee :)

Harblow Town Station

v6wf.jpg

Downfield station on the new part of the DynamicTrains line, with a new Dynamic liveried Class 477 on test runs
csvc.jpg

Meanwhile two stops down the line at Hangney Midmarsh on the older section (formerly managed by Northlink) another Class 477 is testing
czr2.jpg

Great shots everyone!

First one from me for a while. Recently I have been exploring the scenic branch lines of Cornwall, including walking the coast path from St Ives to Lelant so have been to this crossing :lol:

PorthKidneySands11.jpg

The St Ives shuttle train passes Hawkes Point Crossing.

Mark

A few shots from the near-completed Oakgate Junction (original by eso). Steam makes a rare appearance on modern rails.

Great shots all!

@Victorian I notice from the interior your Dynamic Trains 477 reskin seems to be done from my Hayden Trains 477. Just to let you know that there will be an updated Hayden Trains skin, with a new interior on the DLS soon, since the old one was a bit bright and weird-looking. Might be a good idea to perhaps use the interior from that when it's available, or if you can't wait coming up with your own. Other than that, your work looks stunning :D

The newer interiors:

Mightyena_20130814_0001_zps8227549c.jpg

Mightyena_20130814_0002_zps7a3ec856.jpg

Hi all.

Back for only a few days, as I'm currently in between coming back from my main holiday and visiting relatives.

@MightyYena Just out of interest, where did you get that Class 360 from (in your second to last image)? I've searched on the DLS with no luck.

Anyways, on with the screenshots!

A fictional Class 166 in Cross Country livery (replacing the usual turbostars as they are no longer availible) passes a Northern 158 heading to Leeds at Stenstone Junction.

An overview of the junction, with the line from Derby in the foreground (see map below for more detail)

Somewhere in the Stenstone surburbs...

Arriving at Oxtone.

Paused on platform 5 at Stenstone, before continuing on to Leicester and finally Birmingham.

Keep up the good work!
Cheers,
Bernard.

Back