UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

tubes.jpg

My ongoing project: editing the Ongar route to my liking.

Two class 483's wait in Theydon Bois (next station south of Epping, odd name though!)

I still have a lot to do with it before I am satisfied!

Good Evening all,

As I am now in receipt of my early Christmas present, a brand new computer, I thought I would take a couple of screenshots to aquaint myself with the new graphics card....:hehe:

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

P.S. No prizes, but can anyone guess which route these are taken from ??

trainz2007-12-0420-22-44-71.jpg

trainz2007-12-0420-26-42-45.jpg

trainz2007-12-0420-28-07-00.jpg

Nice shots ex-Railwayman.......flattered that you used that class 87 reskin of mine to illustrate it :)

Your welcome 46035, I'm sure in future that your wonderful re-skins will feature quite a lot in my screenies.....:mop:

barfrog: It's a ATI Radeon X1200, but as I'm a newbie to computers, I had to accept what was already installed in the PC, I've only had it 3 days, so I'm still getting used to everything.....I may change and upgrade my cards, etc, when I know what I'm doing...:eek:
It doesn't half make a difference to my old laptop's graphics card anyway, some of the routes with snow on them I've looked at tonight, have made me go snowblind...:hehe:

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

Coming to a DLS near you, soon(tm)...

Departmental73-1.jpg

One of five class 73 reskins, to be released in the run up to Christmas :cool:

I'm feeling blue.......

08682 in RT Rail's blue & grey colour scheme, to be released tomorrow. This will be followed by a BR blue one later in the week :)

That Shunter looks great. I will be posting some pics up of my first layout sometime this week. Hopefully I will get it somewhere near finished scenery wise...

That Shunter looks great. I will be posting some pics up of my first layout sometime this week. Hopefully I will get it somewhere near finished scenery wise...

Thanks.....head over to the freeware section if you want it ;)

cheers louise_t having a look now thanks

had a good look louise cheers, enyway here's a pic of a pratice run before i do it for real probaley go wrong knowing
me hehe.
3rdrailpratice.jpg

hope its right

Last edited:
cheers louise_t having a look now thanks

had a good look louise cheers, enyway here's a pic of a pratice run before i do it for real probaley go wrong knowing
me hehe.
3rdrailpratice.jpg

hope its right

Not quite kimmy here is a pic to which you should have.

3rdrail.jpg

ok louise i'l keep trying its a bit complex at the moment i will manage it in the end:D

thanks nexus for the link cheers:)

jay:)

an interior shot of my Class 124 TFKRB Buffet that I snapped while testing ....

buff1.jpg

.... sometimes you do not need to compose pictures !

Back