UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Yes, pellet i done thoose gner hsts in paintshed. It took quite a while to get it all right, did you notice the national express one in the background?

I did indeed

As a lot of route builders read this (from the UK) are there any good LUL routes out there? I think I might have one!

trainz2007112718593156sq2.png

my manchester metrolink route

124inside.jpg

(we don't see many interior images, do we...) Passengers watch the scenery flash by, from the inside of a class 124 TSL, as their train hurries along to avoid getting in the way of any Inter-City services!

124outside.jpg

E51967 heads up a 6 car class 124 Trans-Pennine unit posing for camera

These models are kemplen's and currently at the beta testing stage.

Just Some shots of the newly restored Radford Parkway station, Total costing of the whole project some £600 million pounds. I was lucky enough to be invited along to the grand opening.

Screen_529copy.jpg

Screen_530copy.jpg

Screen_531copy.jpg

Screen_532copy.jpg

Screen_527copy.jpg

Screen_526copy.jpg

Then on the way home i captured this 92 hauling some empty sleeper stock.

Screen_525copy.jpg

Dear EMO,
please tell me, how did You built the Railwaystation, including the Glass- Roof?
Can You say, what KUID (incl. Downloadlocation) did You use?
Because I am looking for Parts like this to build a big Main Railway- Station.
It would be very kind of You.

Dear EMO,
please tell me, how did You built the Railwaystation, including the Glass- Roof?
Can You say, what KUID (incl. Downloadlocation) did You use?
Because I am looking for Parts like this to build a big Main Railway- Station.
It would be very kind of You.

They can be found on the DLS under username stevado, And it's called station_zwolle_overkapping. The building on the side is called Central Station username raymondparrot, And the end building is called GCD_BuildingAltepost.

They can be found on the DLS under username stevado, And it's called station_zwolle_overkapping. The building on the side is called Central Station username raymondparrot, And the end building is called GCD_BuildingAltepost.

Many thanks for Your kind help. :)

Simmybear there are two seperate sets of rods.The ones I use are KUID 61119:37100,37101,37103.The others are 142454:10101 + Pack.For signal wires I use "Stelldraht 1,2.3! 72730:24381 + 24382 + 24383. For Points I use "Points" 61119:24118 Finally the Cable Run on the right is Woodhead Communication Cable With Post (type Woodhead into the DLS) Hope this helps - I"m going out for a pint now....:p

Its a complex layout Barfrog and it takes a lot of time to measure everything to the nearest half millimetre from 25" OS Maps.However I"ll have a strong word with the leading Track Ganger and get him on the job.....:p

ETL86.jpg

It must be the weekend - the Hull Trains loco hauled set is out :cool: Standing in for the (defective) DVT is freshly painted 86235 - carrying it's new owner's colours

Back