TTode Help

TTode

TTode Help On Triggers!!!

:eek: Newbie. TRS 2006. Ver 2.5 (Build 2761). I have a problem setting triggers. In fact I do not know/understand what I am reading from the manual. Either I am dumber than mud, good chance of that, or the manual isn’t clear enough. I am setting up an logging session from the landing to the sawmill for unloading. Triggers are not working or the solution is staring me in the face & I can’t see it. Any advice or direction will be warmly received.
TTode.

Last edited:
Triggers? They can make stuff happen Like: A puff of steam. Time start going faster. (Don't quote me on that.)

Do Stuff Yourself!!! It's much more fun. :) And the damn AL can derail them self in a blink of your eye!

But if your making a 155 baseboard route that's a Super-Mega-Hit on the DLS. Your going to need someone more ... Smarter than me.

So forget Triggers.

But if your taller than mud you must be smarter than mud.

Last edited:
TTode

That was basicicly what I am asking. When I plunk a trigger on the track how do I indicate what it is to do? How do I tell that trigger that I want a "puff of smoke"? :D
TTode

Thank you one & all

I found the problem. Old Blunder Butt(me) was stacking track on trackl and couldn't see it.

Thanks again.
Steve P

Back