TS12 Screenshot Thread

How high can hert’s aircraft fly? Given enough altitude TriffidTrees might look a little more realistic, or perhaps they might not.

Maybe that’s why Satellite view has been introduced!:D

The carriage interior in post #92 looks really good though. That's a great improvement on any internal view I've yet seen.

Last edited:
You can put the aircraft as high as track can go. That is the limitation in 2010 as you cannot put them above camera height.

Josh

any one have videos yet of 12 I am interested in the N&W route and would consider buying for that route.

Playing one of the Southern China sessions:
hert201104160001.jpg

hert:wave:

Its the Municipal Transit Railroad a route that comes with TS12. Yeah it all depends on the invisible track, was fun flying the airplane.

Hallo @ all,

I want to make a big compliment to the route creators who made the routes for TS12. I enjoy playing with it very much!

Its also nice to see people are playing with my city route (Municipal Transit Railway). :)

About the air plane: I arranged the invisible track not too high above ground just to provide a nice view from the airplane down to the city. Also the airplane just runs a shord circle.

There is a PCC "EXTRA CAR" waiting at the West Town Depot. You will find the depot if you follow the streetcar track or the railroad mainline westward. This car has nothing to do while the others are involved into each of the sessions. So you could jump into that PCC to explore the streetcar network to see hwo the city look from there.

tume201012220020.jpg

Have fun!
Your's TUME

Thanks for sharing those videos, Conrail.

Saw major issues in graphics in the second one, and I know what it stemmed from.

Last edited:
Apparently trees in Trainz is largely a matter of taste. As for me, I consider Trainz a railroad sim, NOT a forest sim. But then some Trainzers prefer purple road bed. Go figure. :eek:

I agree that it is a train sim and not a forest sim, but some people also like the trains' surroundings to look as good as the trains. If it were not for that, I would simply lay tracks to operate on and slap a green texture on the whole thing and call it good.

What Bridges?

hiya all
can someone please post some shots of the east coast mail line up to newcastle would love to see what they have done with the bridges over the tyne you tell where i am from thanks in advance,this route would be my only reason to buy 12.

cheers bob

What bridges?
Someone needs to take a look at Newcastle upon Tyne...oh and Durham and Darlington.

The bridges at Newcastle are all wrong as is the station
Durham is famous for it's cathedral and castle...where are they?
I could go on but I don't have enough time.

Bob you already have screenshots of how it should look...you got them from me.

A not too surprised disgruntled purchaser of TS12

ah i remember now just wanted to see what they looked like in 12 itself thanks for the reply so it seems they messed it up after all.

cheers bob

Sorry to post questions instead of screenshots. But, in the TS12 multiplayer are the industries active? In 2010 multiplayer (at least on my PC) nothing is industry active, and it takes a bit of fun out of it.:eek:

Thanks,
Mitch

The industries are only active if they are set up in the session.

Coming to a DLS near you, Mojave Multiplayer:
02f097a7414b14256ef50e728c8b72ba.jpg

Back