TS12 Screenshot Thread

Hert, how do you import content into ts12 from ts2010 without packaging everything into a humongous cdp and putting it into ts12

Copy your TS2010 local folder to the 2012 Local folder. Takes an hour

That is for Non-bulit-in assets. For the Add-ons/TS2010. Copy the .ja files over to the TS12 built-in folder. After the files have copied put in the serial numbers for any addons in the options menu.

hert:wave:

I love it, they tease us with the Y6b on the launcher screen since TS2009 and they only include it NOW, in TS12. And i also love how only four months ago i got TS2010. That was bad timing on my part, i admit that, but confound it all, this is ridiculous.

My venting over, I think i'll stay with TS10 for now. Just getting used to it, too many half-completed routes that i would need to pack up and move--AGAIN. And i couldn't lose Avery-Drexel, the PO&N, Harbor Master, and the like. I'm finally getting comfortable with it, and i think I'll keep it. still could do without the speed trash, though:hehe:

TRS 12

walter36201104130014.jpg

Thanks Walter - great shots!

The lighting looks significantly better. Your screenies are alway outstanding - is the lighting in fact the game, or just a side effect of your awesome rig?

Andy :)

Thanks Dermmy just got TRS12 its nice,it does need good hardware to run,this thing keeps the rig bussy,its all maxed out does about 28 fps,
the JR content alone is worth the purchase price,loving it. ;)

Cheers
Walt

Last edited:
Back