*Trying to locate older JR content*

PVP_playerPro

𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷&#120
I've recently come across a video that was deep within my harddrive portraying some JR (Jointed Rail if you didn't know) content that i no-longer have and was taken off the site. What i'm in need of the most is is: Amtrak Dash 8-32BWH And an ATSF B40-8W. Looking for the older versions 'cause they were made when JR still supported older games. if anyone has the CDP's please reply or private message me.

P.S: I have TRS2006 so don't give me the engine from 2012, it can't be downgraded and i won't bother trying.

Those locomotives are still on the site but since it has been several years I cant remember if they will still work in 2006 or not.

If you use TRS2006, or any build less than 09, you constantly have to backdate higher updated assets config file trainz-builds, to your build (2.5, or 2.6).

Even when backdating the assets config file, Trainz still sees it as the higher trainz-build, until you delete assets.bku file in cache, and assets.tdx file in TRS2006 folder, and let the TAD rebuild for @20 min, undisturbed.

While I have backdated many thousands of assets, some assets are not possible top get working in TRS2006,

Keep in mind too that back dating is not always the answer, as Cascade has just mentioned. This is true of those assets with certain scripts and newer textures, LOD, etc., which was all totally unheard of in the earlier versions of Trainz.

John

I find a whole lot of tracks, and bogeys are not back-datable, as they show up totally invisible, but you can run a train on them. I guess the mesh was designed in 2.9 and higher, and can not be read by lower versions.

Regestering your serial number will make us more willing to help, and more likely not to be remind on registering it.

Here's the link where you can register the serial number! https://www.auran.com/planetauran/SN_Enter_Serialnumber.php
I've been over this with other people but i might as well tell you now.
I bought my version of trainz second hand from a friend. legit. I do HAVE the serial number on the case, but he had previously used it, left trainz stuff for a while, and forgot his credentials to his auran account. I would have used his account(because the serial is not transferable)but that didn't happen so me and him are both screwed if we ever try to use the DLS..or ask for help apparently -.-

Last edited:
Hello PVP_playerPro:

I have a reasonable suggestion, ask your friend to refund your money and purchase a new TRAINZ.:eek:

xcrossi.

Or, why not submit a helpdesk request to reset the password, have it sent to the email that your friend used initially? He can then log in to the Auran account, change the associated email to yours, give you the Auran details, and then you could run it under his username, on your computer. You would have the information, so you could change the details, password, address, etc. for the Auran account. You just could not change the username. But, then you can continue and carry on the tradition of his name. Not a deal breaker.

Paul

Or, why not submit a helpdesk request to reset the password, have it sent to the email that your friend used initially? He can then log in to the Auran account, change the associated email to yours, give you the Auran details, and then you could run it under his username, on your computer. You would have the information, so you could change the details, password, address, etc. for the Auran account. You just could not change the username. But, then you can continue and carry on the tradition of his name. Not a deal breaker.

Paul
pff, you don't even know how many times i've tried that. Helpdesk never responds to me, so i've abandoned that idea.

Back