[TRS2006] Invisable stuff

PVP_playerPro

𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷&#120
Found an old engine i downloaded a while back and decided to install it. In content manager the enginesound and horn were missing so i replaced them with no errors in CCP or CMP. Loaded up the game and when i pick the locomotive nothing happens and i can't place it.

I've had this exact same engine before on the same install of the game so i see no reason why it shouldn't work. All textures are in their folders and the dependencies aren't mixed up anywhere. Help or solutions appreciated

P.S; yes, It is compatable with my version of trainz and always has been.

Please register your serial number here: https://www.auran.com/planetauran/SN_Enter_Serialnumber.php[/QUOTE

I've told you this before!!!

I bought my version of trainz second hand from a friend. legit. I do HAVE the serial number on the case, but he had previously used it, left trainz stuff for a while, and forgot his credentials to his auran account. I would have used his account(because the serial is not transferable)but that didn't happen so me and him are both screwed if we ever try to use the DLS..or ask for help apparently. Helpdesk is **** and never responds. Last time im asking you. If YOU'RE not going to help, go away

I bought my version of trainz second hand from a friend. legit. I do HAVE the serial number on the case, but he had previously used it
This effectively says that you do NOT have the version of trainz "legit". You can not resell (registered) software.

The helpdesk will probably not respond because...
... Support for TS2006 is dropped in September 2010.
... You do not have the version of the game legitimately.

So,
Enjoy Trainz, but if you want to enjoy it legally, buy it first.

A legal version of the game, any version that is, would give you access to the TS2006 support forum where this topic should have been posted in the first place:
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/forumdisplay.php?7-TRS2006

An asset, and sometimes 15 of it's dependencies, must all have a config file trainz-build tag line displaying 2.5 or 2.6 (whatever your trainz-build is when building a "New Route").

Even when you edit each and every config file to be your backdated trainz-build numeral ... Trainz will still see it as the original higher trainz-build.

You must then R click on the Trainz desktop icon and click: "Open File Location" ... then in Cache folder, delete the assets.bku file to recycle bin ... then in TRS2006 folder delete the assts.tdx file to the recycle bin. Restart the CM and let it rebuild the Trainz Asset Database for @ 20 min, undisturbed ... if you disturb the CM, it will show "Not Responding" and will eventually restart the TAD and take even longer to rebuild.

Some rare assets are not possible to get running in TRS2006 ... No matter what you do !

Last edited:
This effectively says that you do NOT have the version of trainz "legit". You can not resell (registered) software.

The helpdesk will probably not respond because...
... Support for TS2006 is dropped in September 2010.
... You do not have the version of the game legitimately.

So,
Enjoy Trainz, but if you want to enjoy it legally, buy it first.

A legal version of the game, any version that is, would give you access to the TS2006 support forum where this topic should have been posted in the first place:
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/forumdisplay.php?7-TRS2006
Must i send you a picture of my game case, with the serial on it and the original receipt? i'll do it just so you shut up about me "pirating" the game

I once went down that road when I first came to Trainz, and it didn't land me anywhere good. Luckily, I bough myself Railroad Simulator powered by TS12 because I had fun playing the old 2006 demo and the "other stuff. Either way, buy a newer copy, and register your serial number, or go hunt down a copy of TC3 if you computer specs low, as Walmart's site still has them for sale as a digital download.

Must i send you a picture of my game case, with the serial on it and the original receipt? i'll do it just so you shut up about me "pirating" the game
Hello, buying a game second hand with a registered serial number to someone else is not a legitimate copy of the game, failure to have a serial number in your name is no different that having a pirated copy of the game.

Back