TRS 2006 Service Pack 1

craig72x

Hi all.

I have downloaded some sessions from the Razorback website.

I have tried to install these programmes, but I get the message that I don’t have service pack 1 installed.

I have tried looking for SP1 via the search function of this forum, but no luck.

Can anyone please tell me if I need SP1 and where I can find it?

I am running Railroad Simulator 2006 version 2.5 build 2761.

Thanks for any help.

Craig.

Hi Jimisham.

Thanks for your link. I am downloading SP1.

I wanted to read the Realise Notes & Installation guide, but I get a message telling me I don’t have permission to access this page.

I guess that’s because I have not done that many posts on the forum.

Cheers, Craig.

Hello Jimisham. Thanks for your reply.

Still get the same message.

This is it in full.

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
This happens with ew members of a computer forum I use, which uses VBulletin as well.

It's to stop people spamming.

Craig.

I've sent you an e-mail with a cut and paste of what you need to do when installing SP1. Let me know if you get it.

Hi Jimisham.

I got your email, thank you.

I will give it a go tomorrow. At the moment I am trying out the paintshed.

Will let you know how I get on.

Once again, thank you for your help.

Craig.

Morning Jimisham.

I have installed SP1 with no problems.

Once again, thank you for your help, very appreciated. :D

Craig. :cool:

Morning Jimisham.

Sorry I’ve not replied sooner, been busy.

Thanks for the link to Razorback, joined up and now just learning how to get every thing to work correctly. :confused:

PS. How did you get my Yahoo email address when it’s not shown in my profile and it’s not the one I used to join these forums?

Craig.

Morning Jimisham.

Sorry I’ve not replied sooner, been busy.

Thanks for the link to Razorback, joined up and now just learning how to get every thing to work correctly. :confused:

PS. How did you get my Yahoo email address when it’s not shown in my profile and it’s not the one I used to join these forums?

Craig.

I clicked on Craig72 at the top of your posts and there's an option to 'Send An E-Mail to Craig72'.

Strange as I can't see that. No big deal.

What's even more strange is that I didn't use my Yahoo email account here.

Spooky or is it just me?

Craig.

Back