Trouble uninstalling TS 2009

Well, it' snack to normal now, but for some odd reason, T:ANE now forbids me from installing Third-Party Assets. Can this be fixed?

Well, it' snack to normal now, but for some odd reason, T:ANE now forbids me from installing Third-Party Assets. Can this be fixed?

There are issues with this. You need to use CDPs and not try to import content. It also doesn't like the DLC content yet as well. Other than that you should be fine. Be warned if you are installing, it can take quite some time.

John

There are issues with this. You need to use CDPs and not try to import content. It also doesn't like the DLC content yet as well. Other than that you should be fine. Be warned if you are installing, it can take quite some time.

John

There's a problem with that though: I've no idea how to get third party CDPs into T:ANE without importing them. Do you perhaps know how?

There's a problem with that though: I've no idea how to get third party CDPs into T:ANE without importing them. Do you perhaps know how?

Open up Content Manager in TS12 and save the assets you want to put into TANE into a CDP. Highlight them and right click and choose save to CDP.

In TANE Content Manager, open up the CDP you created.

John

Open up Content Manager in TS12 and save the assets you want to put into TANE into a CDP. Highlight them and right click and choose save to CDP.

In TANE Content Manager, open up the CDP you created.

John

Thats exactly what I do with TS 2009: like I said, TS 12 doesn't work on my Toshiba anymore. So why is it rejecting them?

Back