TRANS ADELAIDE TRAINS AND TRAMS free if possible

hello i am right as i type this am redoing the 3 layout of the SARN4T layout to run in TRS2010 as one layout. when i've finished it i'll be reuploading it to the DLS as all 3 layouts as one sadly it's still version 1.0 i'm not going to even try to do it as i'm not great on real scale layouts & i don't want to stuff it up

boomer_aus_00;bt1433 said:
hello i am right as i type this am redoing the 3 layout of the SARN4T layout to run in TRS2010 as one layout. when i've finished it i'll be reuploading it to the DLS as all 3 layouts as one sadly it's still version 1.0 i'm not going to even try to do it as i'm not great on real scale layouts & i don't want to stuff it up

Whoa!! I am glad I saw this. I was about to do the same thing. I noticed also, if it helps you, that one or two of the SARN4T layouts is about 90 degrees off mark. So I think its the only way to fix it, is by redoing it all, and besides its good fun anyway, let me know how you go with this. And when it ready.

In the meantime Im going to see if I can try and correct the off bearing on the route(s) then they should be able to be merged properly (Maybe...) :)

I was working on the H class but after the mesh was stolen the project was shelved. I might start on the H again some time since there is now a H class just down the road from our office in Canberra.

AH the good old H Trams.

How could someone "steal" a mesh?? that sounds strange. And what is an H class doing in the ACT??

I am trying to get the plans for the 3000 class, 3100 class DMU's

I also purchased TransDEM Trainz Edition, its very useful, you can get yourself frighteningly realistic terrain, and run your tracks along the correct path, and proper Orientation of stations and roads..
TransDEM would make Adelaide very easy to do. (I mean the ENTIRE network, Including the new Seaford Extension. SO I am going to start a complete fresh Layout, which I think is a good idea. I will make it set in 2013. Adelaide station itself, is going to be a pain in the neck, as I can't view it from a ortho-map because its hidden under the Convention Centre! I know it has 9 platforms, but that does NOT help, if you don't know the widths and the lengths of them.

NO idea what the H is doing in Canberra , might be on its way to the national Museum other trams often have popped up there in the past= One of the beta testes at the time decided to reverse engineer the H and then released as his own.

the stolen mesh was a well discussed topic on the forums at the time doing a bit of a search will give you all the details

what a nasty creep. There seems to be a lot of them hanging around the trains and MSTS community. And the net in general.

I certainly will do a search, I dont want this rubbish happening to me. all this nasty stuff is beginning to put me off the trainz community.

I also would not go near "railpage.com.au" its a real vipers nest. that site is real nasty, it has contributed to turning me off the whole thing.

Hi guys im back on board and i have some interesting news.

1, I have managed to get the Bombardier Flexity Classic.

2, Through Paint and Paint shed i have designed a low detailed version of the 3000 and 3100 class. However there is no exhoust unit on top of the cars, this was based off a BR Mck 3 car.

3, Im getting the Blue Bird cars as well as some SAR locomotives.

Will post some screenshots at some stage to show.

Remember validate your ticket or swipe your metro card upon boarding.

Cheers

TransAdelaideSA

Back