Trainz + SP2 Build 122411

HPL

From the "Change log":

• Key Features: New User Interfaces

Does it concern Surveyor only? In Driver mode, I couldn't find anything changed.

• User Interface Changes: New Driver MiniMap (found in Driver Properties Window)

Couldn't find anywhere that "Driver Properties Window".

From the "Change log":

• Key Features: New User Interfaces

Does it concern Surveyor only? In Driver mode, I couldn't find anything changed.

• User Interface Changes: New Driver MiniMap (found in Driver Properties Window)

Couldn't find anywhere that "Driver Properties Window".

Click on the driver image when driving. The window that pops open is the Driver Properties Window. It gives info about your driver and other drivers on the route. There's a new mini map there. I think that's what they mean.

The Drivers Properties Window can be found from the driver control panel. On the top right are now four options. The new option third icon from the left, opens the new "Driver Properties Window" which includes "Driver Settings", "Command Status", and "Activity Logs". In the "Command Status" it gives you the ability to give drivers' commands without changing the camera focus to that driver.

Thanks for the answers. I understood "New Driver MiniMap" as a new map in Driver mode (now that the new one is unusable to set switches)...

Back