Trainz on the Road, Victoria

pennsy

Hi everyone!

TOTRV will be attending the show at Sandown next weekend.

We will be demonstrating all the old favourites at Stand No:21 in the middle of the venue.

And in news just to hand, Lance Jago will be sampling some of our Victorian hospitality and will also help man the stand over the weekend. :cool:

Drop in and have a chat, ask questions and generally pass the time. :D

We will have copies of 2004 and 2006, as well as other neat stuff (e.g. Rail Drivers!) for demonstration, and sale.

See ya there,

Mick

Last edited:
Now this I would like to see as I have yet to hear of any TotR things in Germany....

If I wasn't on the other side of the world (literally).

WileeCoyote:D

Hmmmm, another one I want to go to. I wonder if I can get there on the Saturday :s
SRV open day (Mmmmm, real steam :D ) on the Sunday
Healesville model railway show in the Monday (Mmmmm 1:1 along with scale models :D )
Now TOTR is at Sandown, good luck guys.
Hopefully be able to come down. If not, have fun.
S301

Hi everyone!

TOTRV will be attending the show at Sandown next weekend.

We will be demonstrating all the old favourites at Stand No:21 in the middle of the venue.

And in news just to hand, Lance Jago will be sampling some of our Victorian hospitality and will also help man the stand over the weekend. :cool:

Drop in and have a chat, ask questions and generally pass the time. :D

We will have copies of 2004 and 2006, as well as other neat stuff (e.g. Rail Drivers!) for demonstration, and sale.

See ya there,

Mick

Hi Mick,

Could you advise us of the venue please? Is this the Sandown Racecourse?

Sorry I have a distance to drive, and I don't know that area well.

Thankyou

Alex

The show is to be held at the Sandown Racecourse complex, Racecourse Drive, off Princes Highway (Dandenong Road), Springvale.

Show times are usually 9 - 5 on Saturday and Sunday and 9 - 4 on Monday.

If coming by train, you can get to Sandown via Sandown Park railway station on the Pakenham and the Cranbourne rail lines.

Please stop by and say G'day ;)

Cheers.

Hmmm, wish I could have gone :(

Is there any chance of you guys at the Hobsons Bay show on the Easter long weekend (I think it was then anyways)? I know Team-ALCO (MSTS) are there, so would be great to be able to say hi to both some MSTS people, and some Trainzers. Also be able to meet up with some VicTrainz members (I hope...).
S301

Back