Trainz on a Netbook?

Ian_Coleman

Can anyone please tell me whether it would be feasible to run Trainz on a netbook?
I have TRS2004 in mind, though if there would be a better choice for a version which would run reasonably well on a netbook, I would like to know.

Ian

Laptop now!

Thank you! I have my answer!

After 60 people viewing this posting, If it was possible to run Trainz on a Netbook, then I'm sure that someone would have replied!

Anyway, I have now bought a laptop, and I'm pleased to say that TRS2004 runs perfectly on it!

Ian

If I'd have seen your post I would have said you will struggle. Keep to simple routes if you go to 2006 or you will.

Sorry only just seen the post !

Have 2004 with the German underground route and one German route to run the VT98 Railcars in 2006 on my Asus 100HA, somethimes can be jurky around big areas like main towns but ok the rest of the time in 2006, the German underground I think runs well.

Tom

You are running trainz on a laptop/notebook. Netbooks are those smaller mini laptops without the dvd drives. I am running trainz on a 132GB internal and 930GB-1TB external hard drive and 2.3 GHZ.

Back