Trainz Memes

Working with 08 interlocking signals...
xVyoSl.jpg

Do you lot really have nothing better to do ?

Get a life for christ sake, cartoons have been around for longer than most of you have been on this bloody planet, and most
of you couldn't get the bloody gist of most of them if you had half a brain.

It's about time you under 25's got out from your shells, and realised that comedy was here before your mum & dad.

Your words confuse and baffle me. Please, explain your ranting further and do tell why it is not ok to make a joke about something, eh?

Do you lot really have nothing better to do ?

Get a life for christ sake, cartoons have been around for longer than most of you have been on this bloody planet, and most
of you couldn't get the bloody gist of most of them if you had half a brain.

It's about time you under 25's got out from your shells, and realised that comedy was here before your mum & dad.
who defecated in your cheerios?
3r15cw.jpg

Last edited:
Gor blimey BLACKWATCH, do you 'get' internet humour?

My-code-doesnt-work-I-have-no-idea-why-My-code-works-I-have-no-idea-why.jpg

Very applicable to trainz.

Last edited:
but I see no humour in the majority of these "memes".
Well why are you looking at them then, Or havn't you got anything better to do then rain on every one else's parade.
Here's one just for you.
bea9ee5e60e1ece7bfc136971cedd87d.jpg

Cheers Mick.:hehe:

Yeah he's always doing that, just because some folk don't understand that these are the cartoons of the internet. They are essentially like 1 panel comics that you find in newspapers, a bit like Matt.

Ok guys, time to end the personal attacks. We're fine with this thread here, so long as the images don't break the COC (inappropriate language, personal attacks, etc). If you don't find the posts funny, then move on. There is no need to start attacking people over them, and doing so is not appropriate.

Regards

Back