Trainz Memes

No Trespassing...
dragonharh_20150211_0007_zpsfvekskyp.jpg

Last edited:
People don't have to spend all of the time in the world on reskins. I for one spend a few hours at most on my reskins because I can usually put something out that I'm happy with in that amount of time. Don't bash others for their work when you have said yourself that you can't do better. If you don't like it, don't download it, simple as that.

Personalities, random questions, and favorite foods. That's next.

Please, cascade, for the Pete's sake, stop complaining about people's work. Just because it's not your cuppa tea doesn't mean it's not someone else's. I personally like both kinds of skins, weathered and unweathered, but some of these people are just learning how to reskin. If it's a little bright, fine. If someone's skin is completely unweathered, fine. I for one am not good at weathering, but you don't see me running around acting like a Debbie Downer just because people's reskins aren't to my liking. You need to learn that. But...you never will.

Good day to you "sir".

Just to remind everyone, this is a meme thread, there's nothing wrong with Cascade Railroad making a whimsical joke about reskins, no one's complained about my sketchup jokes. This is a jokes thread and needs to be treated as such, there seems to be a recurring theme on here where someone posts something and I get a load of off topic chat on this thread complaining about the meme that's been posted. A lot of people need to lighten up.

Personally I think constructive criticism of a reskin or a piece of content is a good thing, it gives people points to learn from.

b7hab.jpg

Just to re-iterate Cascades Railroads point about reskins.

Last edited:
Please, cascade, for the Pete's sake, stop complaining about people's work. Just because it's not your cuppa tea doesn't mean it's not someone else's. I personally like both kinds of skins, weathered and unweathered, but some of these people are just learning how to reskin. If it's a little bright, fine. If someone's skin is completely unweathered, fine. I for one am not good at weathering, but you don't see me running around acting like a Debbie Downer just because people's reskins aren't to my liking. You need to learn that. But...you never will.

It's an internet meme thread what did you expect

49894848.jpg

49138119.jpg

Also: Paintshed is crap, and cascade is referring to the type of skins that remove detail off the locos because the fill tool was used.

Back